• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea City Hall's personalization

Reason
City hall is owned by ALL players and can not be deleted/stored. If we are able to adjust the must have building, then it would not feel like "it is just in my way no use building".
R1: Could help new players to catch up faster to experienced players (Choosing the right boost what they need the most at the beginning)
R2: Experienced players could enchance a specific stat for themselves which they might be lacking.
R3: Old timers/elite players are just generally happy to improve any building even just a few % (Would not read on a monthly base in global chat that city hall is just a joke)
Details
Each player could select only 1 of the boost from a predefined list of course.
For example i need more defending army attack so i choose that boost. Or i could use 25 more forge points for daily harvest.
The way to obtain the boost can be many various ways. Could be a totally different techtree, or blueprints, (fragments of city hall personalization), or pay "x" ammouint goods/FP. fight through a new map. Could work like a new settlement.
Balance
It would help balance out GE5 for example, or really just a bit more LAND/usefullness ratio for a must have building.
Abuse Prevention
I am not aware of it can not htink of anything yet.
Summary
I can only repeat myself, a low performance building which should be the shining center of each city needs a little buff.
I am aware of settlement boosts, i am really sorry they do not keep up with today's FOE cities be it whichever stats.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
It is not on the DNS list, and i went through the first few pages have not found this topic yet.
Hi,
I have been playing FOE for some time, and generally the game is really good. Like the buildings, the features, the various playstyles. As years passed by buildings got way better then one from 3-4 years ago. In my oppinion 1 building stands out a lot as an excemption. City hall did not get its chance yet to shine, if we look at it from land/effectivness ratio lets be honest quite awful from all point of view. I am aware of the settlement boosts, however that doesn't really help all that much.

Beta567

Baronet
Please be more specific. It's not clear what are you proposing. For example, I want to add 10% AA and 10% AD to all town halls, ...etc.
Also Inno implemented Castle system where we get additional bonuses. Less likely they add extra here. Just IMHO.