• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Christmas/Winter Event 2018

Emberguard

Emperor
Ah! I kinda like the set from last year. Less so the random shuffle that was in place. Totally understandable if it's not to everyones liking though. It's kinda grown on me more during the year when I realised the ones that don't need a road automatically upgrade giving me lovely refined goods of current age then when it was actually in the event

DeletedUser

loading screen
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/scaled_loadingscreens/WINTER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

WINTER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

DeletedUser7239

Ah! I kinda like the set from last year. Less so the random shuffle that was in place. Totally understandable if it's not to everyones liking though. It's kinda grown on me more during the year when I realised the ones that don't need a road automatically upgrade giving me lovely refined goods of current age then when it was actually in the event

Set´s were not that bad, but too much of it to give something good.
hope this year is better.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

I like the style of the winter board, but last year's winter set was pretty miserable with how many prizes you needed to win to make anything (without making it easier to win the tiny prizes than the 'regular' prizes - i.e. on my new world last christmas i was doing SoKs because it was something like 12 wins to make 5 FP with set pieces or 12 wins to make 12 FP with SoKs). Spacewise they weren't bad - but attainability wise it was one of the worst grand prizes they've had.

Emberguard

Emperor
I saw both the confectionary + upgrades and last years Black Tower were bonuses on the live servers with a diamond sale. Pure speculation here, but possible going forward the greater a pool of event buildings we get the more they'll be rotated out and in with diamond specials supplementing on the side.

DeletedUser9410

nice looking building, hope it gives something decent if 4X4 size, maybe atk or def boost would be very nice. One hopes and prays. lol

Silveralius

Squire
Production building.
P_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus18.png

And two loading screens.
WINTER_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

WINTER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:

Silveralius

Squire
Winter game dialog
wintershop_0.png

And some text from dialog or help.
You need matches in order to light candles. Collect matches by opening presents

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
there's more text :) sorry to say there is a reshuffle Emberguard
1. 0:{headline: "Get Stars",…}

1. description:"Each present costs 10 Stars to open. Earn more Stars by completing event quests. You'll also get free Stars from special daily quests, so be sure to log in every day to collect them!"

2. headline:"Get Stars"

2. 1:{headline: "Open Presents",…}

1. description:"Use Stars to open presents and claim whatever reward is wrapped up inside. There are special items hidden among the presents, 'Show 2' reveals the contents of two presents, 'Double Payout' doubles the next present you open, and 'Shuffle' resets the presents with a whole new set of rewards!"

2. headline:"Open Presents"
1. description:"With every present that you open, you will also receive a match. Use this match to light up 1, 2, or 3 candles on the tree. Light all the candles to receive a special grand prize!"

2. headline:"Light up the Tree"