• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Cherry Garden Up Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Improve something that already exists
Details
Simply by improving the existing features at the moment. Example the "GONG" instead of giving two points Forge, as already happens at the first level could give something more or "move" a different bonus (attack or defense). In the same way, the pond, could raise its percentage from 3% to 10% for example and maybe .... well the idea is to improve
Balance
It will certainly take some time, but it is also a matter of correcting something that does not improve at the first or second level, therefore useless at the moment.
Abuse Prevention
No dangerous advantage, except that given by those who already have the complete set and its up grade
Summary
I launch the discussion and ask for the help of other players.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
As far as I can remember, an improvement of the same set was asked for a "third level", while my proposal only provides for "fixing" the reward that already "exists" but is not worthy of being noticed because it is really influential.
Howdy.
I borrow an idea from other Players who have proposed it before me with a different vision, I think.
At a careful look, there is a detail that escapes many and I refer to the "GONG" of wisdom. But even "Nishikigoi pond" is not exempt from this analysis.
If we observe the differences between level one and two of the "Gong" we can see that combining it with other three pieces that make up the set, the "Gong" will produce two "FP" instead of one and therefore improves production, but combining it with four pieces it seems useless to achieve the second level because the production "does not improve".
Even the "pond of Nishikigoi" is not exempt from this small "defect" that is to have it at the first level or at the second, it does not change if it will be next to three or four other pieces.
If to this analysis, it is possible to add that among the Players, few "use" the pond and instead many give it to the antique dealer, the analysis of the poor functionality, referring at least to the pond, is more complete.
In fact, the percentages of the bonus in defense remain exactly the same if at the first or second level both if they will have three other "pieces" of the same set next to them or if they will have four.
If now I could "marry" the idea launched by "Mooing Cat" but also other Players, of a third level of the "cherry set", I would say that it would be easier to correct this "small defect" or anomaly of the set itself.
(The anomaly is given by the fact, in fact, that although combining it with a different number of pieces of the same set and at different levels, it does not create any real improvement).

At this point I introduce the idea that came to me.
Certainly, having a third level of the "cherry set" would be optimal, but I imagine that along with other problems, it would be a burdensome and onerous waste of time for programmers.
But what if instead we correct the "defect" that exists?
In few words...
GONG of WISDOM level one next to three pieces gives a "Forge point". (Ok)
GONG of WISDOM level two next to three pieces gives two "Forge points" (Ok)
GONG of WISDOM level one next to three pieces gives two "Forge points" (Ok)
GONG of WISDOM level two next to four pieces gives two "Forge points" (it's a defect because it does not produce a difference)
Exactly what happens with the "pond of Nishikigoi". No difference if at the first or second level or if next to three or four pieces of the same set.
Pond level one or level two next to two pieces the percentage of defense remains at 2%.
Pond level one or level two next to three pieces the percentage of defense remains at 3%

I believe that having a third level has difficulties, but thinking of adjusting those percentages or the premium of something that already exists, is a joke for those who just have to "replace" something.

At the moment I also consider that "Inno" itself is looking at and improving "existing" buildings (for example the Governor's Villa to name one) and therefore, instead of having "too many" new buildings, improving creates a rather fast and concrete novelty.
Because, last consideration and I close, in a while, full of fragments and scattered pieces of incomplete buildings, other than inventory, we will have to have a phone book ..
ah aha hah ha ha   

I hope to have the support of other Players.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Isn't this on the DNSL?
Hello.
Absolutely not.

Perhaps the title draws a deception .
Or is it misleading.... instead it just wanted to provoke greater interest.  

If we want to help a discussion, we must not be approximate.
Let's make a guess, if currently the set is:
GONG of Wisdom at level one next to three pieces gives a "Forge point".
GONG of Wisdom at level two next to three pieces gives two "Forge Points"
GONG of WISDOM at level one next to four pieces gives two "Forge Points"
GONG of WISDOM at level two next to four pieces gives two "Forge Points"
it has been highlighted that it contains a small error because a set, when it receives an additional level or approaches another piece, MUST give something more that instead does NOT offer.
In the case of the "gong of wisdom" that has four pieces at level one or four pieces next to level two does not change the result.

At this point,
highlighting this small gap, realizing that the cherry garden set is one of the nicest to own
(we like to combine it with many other colorful buildings) and that
it never stops appearing among the daily missions, I wondered "if it was possible to create an up grade".

In fact
I did not ask exactly for an up grade even if the set deserves it,
but to review its "bonus"
maybe my example may not like, just wanted to be an idea,
so I discuss it with other Players asking for their help and support.

- Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier.
ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴇᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴇᴛᴀʙʟᴇ,
ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

- The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.
ᴀ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

- Changes to existing rewards.
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ?
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ,
ɪɴ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ,
ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: ɪ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ!
ᴀ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ.

What is not clear?

GONG of Wisdom at level one next to four pieces gives two "Forge Points"
GONG of Wisdom at level two next to three pieces gives two "Forge Points"
GONG of Wisdom at level two next to four pieces gives two "Forge Points"

I ask to review a congenital error and put in order something that lends itself to improvement.
Improving is not benefiting an individual is improving the Game for all
and We all waste some time in the "forums" to do this.

Otherwise we make a "shooter" game or the most capable a good crossword.

ᴏᴋ, ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ.

ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ,
ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇ.
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ .
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜰʟᴀᴛ,
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅᴋᴇʀᴄʜɪᴇꜰ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.

Last edited:

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately since this idea did not get the required amount of support, I cannot forward it.

Status
Not open for further replies.