Hello Queens and Kings,
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- When finishing a league and earning a milestone chest, the game was not triggering the message to show the results and rewards (although the rewards were still delivered). This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where the "Learn More" button was not working in Construction Menu.
- After being repelled upon trying to plunder an opponent, the next successful plunder would not display the gained loot. This issue has been fixed now.
- There was an issue where visiting another city through the Social Bar would display a visual population change at the top of your screen. This is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the Antiques Dealer would be slightly misplaced in rare occasions after loading the game.
- Fast clicking to start production in the carrousel could result in misclicking outside of the carrousel window, thus stopping the carrousel's rotation. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where the map location would sometimes change when using Manual Battle in exploration sites.
- Quests that were requesting you to build a goods synthesizer were not specifying the required building's age. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where Champions from SAV and SAAB ages were both worth the same amount of points.
- Upon collecting a Great Building, the displayed boosts would not be matched in the town hall and side-bar. This issue has been fixed now.
- The Guild Battlegrounds' matchmaking should no longer be sorted by Guild IDs, from now on the matchmaking should be random by leagues.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the change-log. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- After deleting a text in the Message Center, it would still be possible to send the message, but this would result in an error. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where the popup for life support was showing different values on mobile and browser.
- Following an announcement link and returning to the game was resulting in a game error. This issue has been fixed now.
Your Forge of Empires Team