Dear Queens and Kings,
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Previously, on certain occasions it was possible to attack the same neighbor twice within 24 hours. This should no longer be possible.
- We have fixed an exploit that allowed players to generate endless coins and supplies.
- We fixed a display issue (when collecting quest rewards) that showed the player receiving two blueprints, and this has been corrected, so only one blueprint is shown as being granted.
- Previously players reported difficulty in disabling push notification for Guild Admin Messages. This has been corrected, and they can now be disabled.
- There was an issue within a later quest within Space Age Asteroid Belt (Belt Influence) that prevented players from advancing without reloading the game. This has now been corrected, so that the quest is resolved after the criteria is met.
- There were some rare technical issues that occurred during the battle tutorial. This has now been fixed.
- On certain occasions players reported the data usage button was unresponsive. This has been corrected, so that it responds as expected.
- Following feedback, we have removed the zoom that happens after the Production Arrow (the feature that allows you to cycle through and set goods and supplies productions on a dedicated dialogue).
- We have completed a number of improvements on Browser allowing for a high resolution display on the campaign province view, on battles screens, as well as during Guild Versus Guild and Guild Battlegrounds screens.
- Following this update, our support for Flash will end, and we will deliver HTML5 to all players on browser. For any players still using flash and affected, you will be forwarded to support to help you with this migration.
- We have made a number of fixes to texts as well as quests within the Spring Event, to make sure it is ready to go live on March 25th!
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- We have updated the paper look for the Great Building screen, and also polished the overall look.
- There was a display issue in which there was a black mark on a common loading screen, this has now been removed and displays as it should.
- There were some occasional technical issues while players were within a confirmation window, this has now been corrected.
- While using the Production Arrow, there was a known technical issue where unrefined goods production buildings would prompt you for refined goods and other incorrect production costs. This has been corrected and the correct goods and costs are now shown.
- There were reports that the Guild Expedition Info screen (which should only display on first access) was being displayed for some players each time they accessed Guild Expeditions. This has been corrected, so that it only displays upon first access.
Your Forge of Empires Team