• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Changelog .20 Discussion

DeletedUser929

Changelog .20

Some nice new content
a few small issues though

the town hall screen has been increased in size but the event history window within did not and looks a little silly now

the drop down list in the town hall for your offers/needs opens off screen(even in full screen) its most noticeable in the very bottom drop down where i can only scroll down as far as glass. annoying when your looking for col age goods

The timer on what i think should be polishing(the log says motivating) is very handy indeed , however the hovering star has disappeared over the buildings now.

the guild logo and name on the players profile page is a very nice addition however the text "guild" before the name is not necessary and looks out of place to me

theres a double colored circle for players activity in the guild members page, id assume it should be one as the 2nd is overlapping the player options

Last edited by a moderator: