• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Changelog 1.29 Feedback

DeletedUser4112

I have to wonder if there is no level cap anymore will the forge points keep increasing per level? Seems like it would get a little too expensive for anyone to keep up with..

DeletedUser

Feedback.

In all honesty, the no level cap, stinks milking the users.
In the longterm new players who joins the game will struggle to keep up with the paying players or exisiting veterans within the game.
So if this applies to the game I will not advertise this game at all. It got a solid slow progress structure, but this will just break it/destory the game.

DeletedUser

• The Hall of Fame power output has been changed

ok, I can see how the need for the nerf can be expressed, although I don't specifically agree with it, but 2 questions remain
1) what of those players who bought diamonds to buy HoFs BECAUSE of their greatness, do they now deserve some sort of refund for the false advertising that got them to break out their wallets in the first place?
2) why is it that the amounts at each given level still seem to be out of balance, with several earlier ages benefitting from a significant gap over the previous age while later ages gaps are much smaller? ... I'd insist even if you believe the awards are too large that the balance still requires fixing into something more progressive and fluid

• Great Building Improvements

Improvements? seriously? lol where to start?
While I understand completely the need to generate revenue and encouraging serious diamond buying is your only source. This can be so totally abused as to unbalance the game entirely. I've seen it happen in other games where they threw off the balance with a money grab, generated serious short-term revenues while alienating the largest portion of the player base, with the majority of the player base gone the heavy cash players had no one to lord over and also vacated leaving revenue at 0. the game died. this has even been a trend amongst certain MMOs which has begged the question if it was intended, a last ditch cash grab before a planned closing of a project the developers no longer cared for .... Understanding that powerhouse players tend to group together let's explore some of the possibilities shall we. One of my favorites is the Alcatraz level (ungodly) producing hundreds of units per day. Several worlds already have trouble with 2-4 mil point players in level 10+? 15+? guilds holding vast swaths of the Iron Age GvG map. Younger or fledgling guilds often have serious difficulty competing and starting to level their guild (but the Hof now, yea :) not since the nerf ...) and this could make it nearly impossible for them. It becomes join with the powerhouse guilds or go away. A mechanism to stop players from competing on maps too far below their level could possibly prevent this however ... but is it worth the coding to implement if a simpler solution was present and available? Or perhaps players attaining all 3 combat buildings at level, oh lets say 100 dare not think 1000 :), what's to prevent them from being able to (with their hundreds of free rogues per day) mash auto with a wicked grin and tear up 40-50 sectors by themselves in PME GvG in an hour or 2? Why have a plunder mechanism at all when with both defense GB at level 100+ and 100 watchfires you defense is completely impenetrable? Now combine all the above problems and tell me exactly how this is an improvement ... I can see clearly how it can generate revenue, but only in the short term, imo this implementation will be the beginning of the end. A wise man once told me that a locked door is only there to keep an honest man honest. I think the same can be said of caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5265

I love the uncapping of the GB! It's longtime motivation for every body and don't followed the casual think you must have every thing in 5 minutes. The new level up are not overpowered if a player earns extremely power with them, he must worked very hard for them and then its right now. With diamonds you can only buy the blueprints. Buy the FP too is very expensive for everyone. Best update since I played this game!

DeletedUser

With the removal of the level cap it will be possible that Great Buildings can produce more than 10 Forge Points which would be impossible to collect right now. Therefore more than 10 Forge Points can be collected now if the player has 10 or less Forge Points, also when using Forge Points from inventory (so no loss of Forge Points anymore). If the player already has more than 10 Forge Points collected he can not collect more.
no loss of full FPs

but we still lose half FPs
each time we reach 10 because we collect FP from any building the timer restart after spending them

good case: only a few minutes. bad case if you don't look at the timer almost an hour. so on average: half an hour.
even if you wait for the next full FP in the bar you lose that time on the building you want to collect.

so the timer should only stop and after spending the FPs continue from that point

... The new level up are not overpowered ...
no they are underpowered (at least the fighting part)

if a player earns extremely power with them, he must worked very hard for them and then its right now
we worked hard for the power last year: 150% attacking bonus
then suddenly: 150% is 90%
now we need to reach level 49 on all 3 GBs to reach that power again :eek:
(assuming the increase of 1% every 2 levels. but it can be lower on higher levels and so we need even more levels)

king leorix

Squire
Yes, now the bad part is that we have to gather a new set of plans foe each GB lvl. This SUCKS !!!!!!!
They should it done like this: to every 5 lvl of GB, you need a new set of plans (after lvl 10, after lvl 15, after lvl 20, after lvl 25...)
Ex, I want to grow Zeus GB, all my neighbors are in ME or PME, my guild the same..from where do I get plans?
The reward for each lvl on extended GB it's way to small in compare to the work we have to put in to gather a new set of plans.
This really SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ex, I want to grow Zeus GB, all my neighbors are in ME or PME, my guild the same..from where do I get plans?

I hope that they could implement the suggestion I made (read below), as I'm pretty sure that someone is having the same issue as you, bit in the opposite direction (they don't want Zeus) ;)

Market
This is more of a suggestion. It would be great if we could have some sort of "extended market" where players could trade more "exclusive" items with each other. Currently I'm mostly thinking about blueprints, for instance if player A has gotten blueprint #3 to CDM and player B has gotten blueprint #5 to Alcatraz they can trade these blueprints with each other.

More things could be added to this market, for instance, medals, diamonds, FP-packages etc. What I mean with this market is simply a market that has no interaction with any bot-merchants at all, it's just the players that acts in this market, and here they would be able to trade things with each other. One more example, let's say that player A is looking for a final blueprint to Zeus, and player B has this blueprint. Then player A can put up a trade like [1 blueprint -> 100 diamonds]. Player A will get 100 diamonds from player B, and player B will get 1 blueprint for half the price.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, very good update. So far collecting from eg Shrine does work fine (11FPs on the bar). However collecting from Town Hall does not. My Town Hall produces 1FP a day, but it's not possible to collect if i have 10+ collected already.

DeletedUser2752

That is how the feature is suppose to work if I understand you correctly. You can collect forge points from any building (or FP pack) until the counter passes ten. You must spend them all the way back down to ten to collect from anything else (and back to at most 9 for the timer to start moving again)

...Also, apparently, there is now a 20-FP-cap für the bar?! Why? With Hagia Sophia, Castel del Monte and Cape Canaveral at high levels plus shrines and an advanced guild level it should be easy to surpass 30 FPs in one sweep. What good is that cap if accumulation stops at 10 anyway?

~Edit:
Ah, okay, byeordie. Never mind, then ^^

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
...Also, apparently, there is now a 20-FP-cap für the bar?! Why? With Hagia Sophia, Castel del Monte and Cape Canaveral at high levels plus shrines and an advanced guild level it should be easy to surpass 30 FPs in one sweep. What good is that cap if accumulation stops at 10 anyway?

~Edit:

can u test it and show to us ??

what is happening ?

It is possible it is 1 of the test that game developer pay u 2000 diamond to test it...

DeletedUser5146

Very good update.

But I think that the FP cost is way too much. I agree that each extra level has to be unlocked, and that the bonus is lower than for the others levels, but still increasing th FP cost is meaningless.

Paying more than 700FP to increase the bonus attack from 30% to 31% is I think stupid. Especially if you compare it to cap canaveral for example, you still win 1pf/level, thus the bonus increase remains the same.

DeletedUser

Especially if you compare it to cap canaveral for example, you still win 1pf/level, thus the bonus increase remains the same.
who knows ?

have you seen a level 11 or higher Cape Canaveral:
maybe it will increase every 2 levels too
level 12 - 11 FP
level 13 - 12 FP

you can't take the increase of level 11 and say that will continue
Alcatraz level 11 gives 9 units (level 10: 8) - and sure that building won't increase by one unit each level (it didn't at lower levels)

No, I cannot, conqueror9. I would need a single source giving more than 10 FP. Unless there is a generous administrator who does not mind setting my Castel to level 20 or to whatever level the bonus is greater than 10 at. Bringing it up to level 20 myself using diamonds I would need some 400k. Needless to say, despite being a diligent saver I was not yet able to amass that kind of carbon crystal potency.

Nyxx

Merchant

~Edit:

There is no cap at 20 FP in the forge point bar.

Of course you cannot collect any FPs if you already have full bar or more.

But say you have 9 FP in bar and want to collect 12 from Cape Canaveral, you'll end up with 21 just as you're supposed to.

DeletedUser

• The Hall of Fame power output has been changed

ok, I can see how the need for the nerf can be expressed, although I don't specifically agree with it, but 2 questions remain
1) what of those players who bought diamonds to buy HoFs BECAUSE of their greatness, do they now deserve some sort of refund for the false advertising that got them to break out their wallets in the first place?
2) why is it that the amounts at each given level still seem to be out of balance, with several earlier ages benefitting from a significant gap over the previous age while later ages gaps are much smaller? ... I'd insist even if you believe the awards are too large that the balance still requires fixing into something more progressive and fluid

• Great Building Improvements

Improvements? seriously? lol where to start?
While I understand completely the need to generate revenue and encouraging serious diamond buying is your only source. This can be so totally abused as to unbalance the game entirely. I've seen it happen in other games where they threw off the balance with a money grab, generated serious short-term revenues while alienating the largest portion of the player base, with the majority of the player base gone the heavy cash players had no one to lord over and also vacated leaving revenue at 0. the game died. this has even been a trend amongst certain MMOs which has begged the question if it was intended, a last ditch cash grab before a planned closing of a project the developers no longer cared for .... Understanding that powerhouse players tend to group together let's explore some of the possibilities shall we. One of my favorites is the Alcatraz level (ungodly) producing hundreds of units per day. Several worlds already have trouble with 2-4 mil point players in level 10+? 15+? guilds holding vast swaths of the Iron Age GvG map. Younger or fledgling guilds often have serious difficulty competing and starting to level their guild (but the Hof now, yea :) not since the nerf ...) and this could make it nearly impossible for them. It becomes join with the powerhouse guilds or go away. A mechanism to stop players from competing on maps too far below their level could possibly prevent this however ... but is it worth the coding to implement if a simpler solution was present and available? Or perhaps players attaining all 3 combat buildings at level, oh lets say 100 dare not think 1000 :), what's to prevent them from being able to (with their hundreds of free rogues per day) mash auto with a wicked grin and tear up 40-50 sectors by themselves in PME GvG in an hour or 2? Why have a plunder mechanism at all when with both defense GB at level 100+ and 100 watchfires you defense is completely impenetrable? Now combine all the above problems and tell me exactly how this is an improvement ... I can see clearly how it can generate revenue, but only in the short term, imo this implementation will be the beginning of the end. A wise man once told me that a locked door is only there to keep an honest man honest. I think the same can be said of caps.
if it starts becoming a problem, they will probably implement a method to prevent overpowered players from attacking anyone who doesn't have, for instance, a score within a certain range. If I know anything about coding (and I do. I took a beginner course to computer science and programming via MIT open courseware), it should be easy to implement such a thing, assuming the project didn't get to be in too much disarray, was programmed efficiently to begin with, etc.
no loss of full FPs

but we still lose half FPs
each time we reach 10 because we collect FP from any building the timer restart after spending them

good case: only a few minutes. bad case if you don't look at the timer almost an hour. so on average: half an hour.
even if you wait for the next full FP in the bar you lose that time on the building you want to collect.

so the timer should only stop and after spending the FPs continue from that point

no they are underpowered (at least the fighting part)

we worked hard for the power last year: 150% attacking bonus
then suddenly: 150% is 90%
now we need to reach level 49 on all 3 GBs to reach that power again :eek:
(assuming the increase of 1% every 2 levels. but it can be lower on higher levels and so we need even more levels)

don't cry over spilled milk. It is only half of a point and frankly if you are careful, it could even be that much on average. At least you don't lose anything more than at most half a point on average.

unrelated to the replies quoted, I am curious as to how often free diamonds are given to active accounts on the beta server users? It sounds like all the more reason to report bugs properly, never mind the fact it eliminates them from the game faster and prevents the exploitable bugs from causing havoc on the main servers. Speaking of which, I have a hardware acceleration bug to report on the appropriate forum thread, so without further ado, see ya.

DeletedUser

don't cry over spilled milk. It is only half of a point and frankly if you are careful, it could even be that much on average. At least you don't lose anything more than at most half a point on average.

I can't agree on that... Firstly, it is extremely annoying to have to check what the timer stands on every time I want to collect from a GB or use a FP package. And this will be repeated every single day. Secondly; Half a point there, half a point there, three fourths there and one more half a point there, and guess what? That will sum up to about 2-3 FPs per day. It might not be a problem for you but I and many other players don't want to waste our FPs on things like that - it's not like we have (or ever will have) an overflow of FPs. And yes, we can time our collections depending on the timer, but that is also very annoying. For instance, I want to collect all my GBs at once, and should I then really need wait with my Cape just because the timer is on 30 minutes? Or even worse, if I want to secure the 1st donation spot and need to use a 10-package, then I don't want to wait 30-40 minutes because then someone else might steal it :)

DeletedUser

At least you don't lose anything more than at most half a point on average.
math is funny

at most, at least it is all the same when using average

at most half on average = at least half on average = half on average

EDIT by NormaJeane:
Deleted unnecessary denigrating remark.

king leorix

Squire
Why don't they do like this: when you reach, max 10 FP, gathered in 10 hours, the counter should stop! But if you have 9 FP, and 27 min until the next FP. and you have to collect Sofia, Monte, Canevral or any other building that offers FP, the final FP number is to be XX and 27 min until the next FP is added, and only after this the counter stops.

Why do we have to lose those 33 minutes?

. ....or just, modify the 10 FP cap, and make it at 24 or 30 FP.

Last edited: