• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Change the "WHITE" color of my guild on GBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
Reason
The sectors of "my guild", on CBG are white, and are confused with sectors that have no owner, which are also white
Details
Change the "WHITE" color to something more prominent, like red or green
Balance
It's just a color change, for better visual representation
Abuse Prevention
-
Summary
-
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
-

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like that we always have a consistant color that is always "ours", although I have to wonder if every other guild sees us as the same color or if each guild sees us as a different color on the map ????

I like that we always have a consistant color that is always "ours", although I have to wonder if every other guild sees us as the same color or if each guild sees us as a different color on the map ????
Since each guild sees themselves as the Gray/White color then they cant see your guild the same as you do.
  • You see yourself as Gray/White and see them as Green, or Blue, or Yellow, or ....
  • They see themselves as Gray/White, and they may see your sectors as Green, or Blue, or Yellow, or .... but never as Gray/White as you do.

Last edited:

Queen Amaria

Steward
+1
It would be better if your own sectors were green - parallel to GvG. I have criticized this different color coding several times. Green is better because it's a clear good signal. White is not a real color at all.

+1
It would be better if your own sectors were green - parallel to GvG. I have criticized this different color coding several times. Green is better because it's a clear good signal. White is not a real color at all.

Change the Gray/White to Green (or whatever other color) is irrelevant to me, if looking for preferences I vote for Blue (Black would be a bad option on the map unless using white font in those ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.