• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Change the names of recurring quests in the Space Age Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hujjik

Squire
Reason
All Recurring Quests in the Space Age Titan have same name: "Task Type: Challange".
Details
Each recurring task will have a different name.
Balance
Doesn't change balance of the game.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse.
Summary
You need to come up with original names for each task. For example, spending "Forge points" is in multiple quests, but the quest name should be different.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
All the recurring quests in Space Age Titan have the same name, which is a bit confusing. Would it be possible to rename these quests to make them easier to navigate? Like "Task Type: Fight Challange" or "Task Type: Forge point Challange" etc.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
And would be nice to have more quest givers. Not needed as much as the titles, but...would be easier to see where you are in your RQ abandon cycle.

Somehow it makes me feel like truth is hidden in this idea which is like idea related to wasting split seconds on identifying unwanted RQs real faster for ignoring it to focus on the needed ones. It is very much demanding to hit the abort button just with the title identification itself.

I am disliking this idea. They should open the task and decide. For a task doer, doesn't feel like title of tasks matters most rather than task progress.
Otherwise, to boost the laziness of players, can make the introduction/description part into toggle collapsible approach and give them the details upfront with the single button 'abort' only. If players wish to read the description, let them expand and do it which is already available in the game for quest/challenge window. Also, Being a mobile user, there is no trouble on having generic title for recurring quests.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Somehow it makes me feel like truth is hidden in this idea which is like idea related to wasting split seconds on identifying unwanted RQs real faster for ignoring it to focus on the needed ones. It is very much demanding to hit the abort button just with the title identification itself.
Hey no. Why you revealed it. Sometimes sugar coating ideas will give decent benefits.
give them the details upfront with the single button 'abort' only.
Seems fair to me. If details given upfront, ok button not needed but instead of toggle collapse behaviour, they can plan some new design instead of displaying horizontal description design into vertical design pattern like reading description from scrolls above or below the Avatar of each quest screen (ancient style).

joyfulrider

Squire
some new design instead of displaying horizontal description design into vertical design pattern like reading description from scrolls above or below the Avatar
This can be implemented easily since there will be no abuse or exploits in the RQs.
Better it should be posted as a separate idea to reach the developer eyes, not sure it will be considered from here.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Obviously it was made to confuse us and make more difficult the fact of take advantage from RQs + lvl 100+ frontenac.
Except it only has that impact on mobile. PC questers see the conditions immediately without any additional oks and that's easily the first thing to recognize anyways.

Except it only has that impact on mobile. PC questers see the conditions immediately without any additional oks and that's easily the first thing to recognize anyways.
I don't know why it isn't the same on mobile, but I guess that's a different idea suggestion. The game is a lot more frustrating to play on mobile than PC.

But I'd say this idea of simply changing the names is a lot easier for devs to implement than to change how the tasks are displayed on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.