• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
newlogo1.png

Dear Battleground Champions!

We have added new rewards to the third Championship round on beta, including the new Thunderdrake Citadel!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "To battle or not to battle, that's the question." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Goldra

Marquis
There is something confusing in the description:
"However, keep in mind that the Thunderdrake Citadel Lv. 1 produces Fragments for the Selection Kit as well. This means you will be able to level up the Citadel to Lv. 2 with Fragments alone and even be able to build a second Lv. 1 building as well."
"1 Fragments of Thunderdrake Citadel Update Kit (350 required)"

Building kit arent 7500 fragments??
Or 350 fragments for upgrade only?

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
There is something confusing in the description:
"However, keep in mind that the Thunderdrake Citadel Lv. 1 produces Fragments for the Selection Kit as well. This means you will be able to level up the Citadel to Lv. 2 with Fragments alone and even be able to build a second Lv. 1 building as well."
"1 Fragments of Thunderdrake Citadel Update Kit (350 required)"

Building kit arent 7500 fragments??
Or 350 fragments for upgrade only?
1/350 special upgrade set from level 1 to level 2. It will not be compatible with fragments that 1-3 guilds receive at the end of the season.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Um, The championship on Beta is supposed to run until 5/2/24 according to the flag that appears when you click on the First Place Reward icon.

Thunderdome

Emperor
To battle or not to battle, that's the question.
-W. Shakespeare in an Alternate Universe

Aside from the level 1 we managed to get into the ground, I got a lot of fragments for buildings that are cluttering my inventory that begets that one question: when are we going to have a return championship for them?

Championship wise, it's no point to compete as we all know who gets the full leveled buildings while the rest wind up with stuff they can't put into use; since the developers can't really match up guilds properly.

The other, happens to be with the fragments for its compliment building. You say it requires 500 fragments to make one building, but only give out 2 at a rare moment. Had this been set to 100 fragments for a building, it would have made sense with this toddler allowance you're handing out, but then, we're still with the frequency it gives out, to which it interests me not.

CrashBoom

Legend
+/- 90% of the guilds have 3 unfinished reward towers now and we don't even get a chance on fragments to finish them, ty for killing the fun Inno
over 90% of the GBG guilds don't have any tower fragments :rolleyes:
place 200 has 750 LP and there are 1999 guilds in GBG ranking on beta

but 65% of the guilds don't even play GBG
(based on fact that GBG ranking shows 1999 guilds playing it but the old GvG ranking shows 5827 guilds)

that means first 200 in GBG ranking are actually only 3.5% of the guilds

so your +/-90% is in reality something between 0% and 2% :rolleyes:

Fdm1407

Merchant
I understand that but since i still don't understand your original post, i take this for notice ty

Btw i never said 90% of the guilds don't have any tower fragments, they do have fragments but they don't get a chance to finish the towers is what i said and is what i'm dissapointed about.

Please don't tell me it's all about money cuz i know that

Last edited:
I understand that but since i still don't understand your original post, i take this for notice ty

Btw i never said 90% of the guilds don't have any tower fragments, they do have fragments but they don't get a chance to finish the towers is what i said and is what i'm dissapointed about.

Please don't tell me it's all about money cuz i know that
You didn't say that 90% of the guilds don't have tower fragments but you should have. The only guilds that get tower frags are Diamond guilds and only if they place in one of the top three spots during a GBG season. Only 3 guilds get frags while hundreds don't. During a 6 season GBG Championship, only 18 guilds get fragments with some guilds getting fragments from more than one season. On any given world there are very few guilds with partially completed Towers. Certainly not 90%. Much more like 1-2%.

You didn't say that 90% of the guilds don't have tower fragments but you should have. The only guilds that get tower frags are Diamond guilds and only if they place in one of the top three spots during a GBG season. Only 3 guilds get frags while hundreds don't. During a 6 season GBG Championship, only 18 guilds get fragments with some guilds getting fragments from more than one season. On any given world there are very few guilds with partially completed Towers. Certainly not 90%. Much more like 1-2%.
I'm pretty sure there is more than one diamond game going on at the same time. So more than 6 guild in each season can be in the top 3 spot.
I have no idea of how many.

But you might be able to estimate it based on how frequently you get the same opposing guild in diamond. New faces cannot be all from guild promoted in previous season. Some must be in battle you are not part of.
Another way see how many are victorious (in ranking) and in which league they are. Take the data before the season end and after it and compare.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one diamond game going on at the same time. So more than 6 guild in each season can be in the top 3 spot.
I have no idea of how many.

But you might be able to estimate it based on how frequently you get the same opposing guild in diamond. New faces cannot be all from guild promoted in previous season. Some must be in battle you are not part of.
Another way see how many are victorious (in ranking) and in which league they are. Take the data before the season end and after it and compare.
You are right. I didn't consider that there are 6-7 seasons happening simultaneously.

Yekk

Regent
over 90% of the GBG guilds don't have any tower fragments :rolleyes:
place 200 has 750 LP and there are 1999 guilds in GBG ranking on beta

but 65% of the guilds don't even play GBG
(based on fact that GBG ranking shows 1999 guilds playing it but the old GvG ranking shows 5827 guilds)

that means first 200 in GBG ranking are actually only 3.5% of the guilds

so your +/-90% is in reality something between 0% and 2% :rolleyes:
Your numbers are off, 26 teams have a win and my guess is another dozen have second or third places possibly more. Those guilds average 50 players + - giving a number of approximately 2,000 players holding frags each season. I am guessing 8500 players are on beta. That number though is a logical guess. Of active players 24% have frags. I went very conservative in my numbers and we will be on the 4th season so my numbers will be low.