• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: castle wont open

hades8840

Marquis
Troubleshooting
restarted game
the castle wont open when you try the shield appears and it takes a refresh to get the game to return to normal

Browser or App version and version number
windows 10 opera Version:80.0.4170.63
Recreation steps
click the castle system
Frequency
every time
Urgency
annoying bug
Can this be reproduced?
everytime I try same result

Phoenix XX

Farmer
Additional info: tried to open in Edge - no FoEHelper installation: works without problem and I collected the daily rewards. Came back to Chrome and logged in again in my normal environment with FoEHelper and it doesn't work. So the problem seems to be with FoEHelper...

hades8840

Marquis
Additional info: tried to open in Edge - no FoEHelper installation: works without problem and I collected the daily rewards. Came back to Chrome and logged in again in my normal environment with FoEHelper and it doesn't work. So the problem seems to be with FoEHelper...
I dont have Foehelper installed same issue

But did make me think so went and checked edge and it worked seems to be a conflict then with the chrome based browsers

almadies

Farmer
was not working this morning in chrome (windows 10) ...
installation chrome Version 95.0.4638.54 via help > about google chrome
there was no icon indicating that an update was available
the castle opens normally