• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Castel - the bar not representative of the number of points

Troubleshooting
yes. and tested with chrome and the same issue.
the point level displayed in the bar (green) is not representative of the number of points displayed. in my example, the green bar should be about 50% full since I have 18,000 points out of 30,000 to get the full level.

Browser or App version and version number
Win10, Firefox 91.0.2 (64 bits)
Recreation steps
open the castel and look the level
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
teh

Attachments

• Castel_level.JPG
    Castel_level.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 14

Leones

Marquis
Yes but also no, the 18000 is not the progress towards the next level, but all points you've received so far. The bar will only show the progress you have towards level 5, not what was necessary to reach level 4.

Yes but also no, the 18000 is not the progress towards the next level, but all points you've received so far. The bar will only show the progress you have towards level 5, not what was necessary to reach level 4.
I do not understand your answer. I need 30,000 points to reach level 5. And I already have 18,000 points. I expect the green bar to be at least half full. what is level 4 doing here?
or according to you, the green bar represents the 11'000 missing points and that these I made only a small part?

Okay. i understand.
I find disturbing to have 18,000 out of 30,000 with a green bar that says 110/12000 without saying it explicitly while below it is specified that it lacks 11800 to reach the next level.
In my opinion, the 18,000 out of 30,000 is useless. this raises more questions than it gives indication. we should just have the 110 / 12'000. As in GE where the current amount and the total amount are displayed to reach the next level.