• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Care Event 2024

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
you need 2 of them + a forgotten temple
that makes 26%.

then all buildings with 2 FP will give 3 instead
26% = 0.52 and that will be rounded up

they have already started with that nerf
some buildings give FP in packages
Everything comes full circle. I remember when people were at first frustrated by bar FP instead of packages in various areas!

The buildings of this event are amazing and I will keep putting them in my city. Energy Cannons (SAV) are completely wrecking everything in SAAB because of their high initiative and ranged weapons while SAAB units are mostly melee.
Without the Eco Sanctum I would not have them.

But if you are in Future... then yeah. AF units suck.

Astrid

Baronet
The buildings of this event are amazing and I will keep putting them in my city. Energy Cannons (SAV) are completely wrecking everything in SAAB because of their high initiative and ranged weapons while SAAB units are mostly melee.
Without the Eco Sanctum I would not have them.

But if you are in Future... then yeah. AF units suck.
That will do, but it depends on what era you are. But if you are in Titan for example, it won't help you at all.

No, that's true for now. This could change in a few weeks when Space Hub is released. If the GB's suck but the units are amazing then you could camp in Titan and fight with SASH units. But most Titan players have a high AO and you lose that bonus so there's that as well.

Also, I suspect that it's gonna be the other way around: the GB's will be powerful and the units will suck, lol.