• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Care Event 2024

A new event has shown up in the code, called Care Event. (This was previously called the World 2024 event.)

Infoscreens:

care_event_info_screen_new_1-5664b1ede.jpg

care_event_info_screen_new_2-ebc933495.jpg

Grand Prize chest:

care_event_pass_grand_prize_chest-7aae03478.png

Banner:

care_event_pass_banner-e4791ee4a.png

Portraits are currently placeholders:

portrait_665-773642d68.jpg

Update 1:

Reward building:

W_ANIM_MultiAge_CARE24E1-722f8db21.png

3 reward buildings, each time with lvl 1 and their lvl 2 upgrade:

1/
W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1-7eea3656c.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2-1a6c51c4c.png

2/
W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1a-e06d1cd5c.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2a-67496bdb4.png

3/

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1b-d08408efd.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2b-39a447f23.png

Gold cup icon:
reward_icon_care_league_reward_gold-f86f1ca41.png

Worker:
reward_icon_care_worker-a126c7aba.png

Algue key:
reward_icon_care_algue_key-c291777a8.png

Globe:
reward_icon_care_globe-cd75d6323.png

Rainbow Essence:
care_rainbow_essence-4fa02cdd3.png

Rainbow extract:
care_rainbow_extract_4-a2eec40ec.png

3-star chest:
care_chest_3-e0097245d.png

Loading screen:
CARE_A_Loading_Screen_1-8efd7b936.jpg

Update 2:
Ascended upgrade kits:
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ascended_CARE24B-14b96fc80.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_ascended_CARE24C-a802d6438.png

Last edited:

Adthen

Merchant
Oh cool. It seems the Care economy/topic is being talked about lately. I think that's cool. I know I have to incorporate it in the new International Women Sports that I'll be creating soon.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Looking at the tractor in the background art, you may get your wish. It looks pretty Cybertruck-y to me, and that means futuristic.
Would be cool. It gives me solarpunk vibes like FE. Though wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something more similar to fall event’s theme but set in summer.

Honestly the name of the event is super lame. Is inno trying to appeal to the ipad babies on this? This is a war game I thought, half of the players are Vietnam vets.

I love the wildlife/environmental aspect that the images display, but I'm not going to be pleased if it's another key matching game. We need more than the same event minigame every few months.

Atosha

Merchant
Looks like another merger game like the Anniversary event.
Another merger?
I thought Inno was bringing different mechanisms for its 10 main events
  • Events Evolution: We're refining our 10 main events, accompanied by mini-events and challenges. Each event will be supported by a selection of mini events or challenges. These are mostly questline based, which are designed to help you through each event and focus on areas that can make a difference for you - and offer you access to more rewards - both in the mini event but also in the main event.
(Quote from https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...-of-empires-hear-from-our-product-head.16789/)

Will it be 10 main but with almost 2 duplicates per mechanism each year? Having some so frequently is a bit meh...
I can only count 6 different still in use if I'm not mistaken: "paw crush", merger, St Pat, cards, winter presents and summer board. 4 missing :confused:
Bring back some old ones for some quick to play events as well please!

Goldra

Marquis
Another merger?
  • Events Evolution: We're refining our 10 main events, accompanied by mini-events and challenges. Each event will be supported by a selection of mini events or challenges. These are mostly questline based, which are designed to help you through each event and focus on areas that can make a difference for you - and offer you access to more rewards - both in the mini event but also in the main event.
(Quote from https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...-of-empires-hear-from-our-product-head.16789/)

Will it be 10 main but with almost 2 duplicates per mechanism each year? Having some so frequently is a bit meh...
I can only count 6 different still in use if I'm not mistaken: "paw crush", merger, St Pat, cards, winter presents and summer board. 4 missing :confused:
Wild life/autumn, St patrick, Anniversary/care, Historic/halloween, Summer/winter.
We should wait for another new event with the mechanic of St PAtrick event.

PJS299

Merchant
Wild life/autumn, St patrick, Anniversary/care, Historic/halloween, Summer/winter.
We should wait for another new event with the mechanic of St PAtrick event.
Another merger?

Soccer, Fellowship (If that's still a thing)

Goldra

Marquis
Soccer has been changed for Care event. Fellowship has been changed for historic event. Forge bowl has been eliminated.
In this year,there shhould be a new event with st patrick mechanic.

Dessire

Regent
A new event has shown up in the code, called Care Event. (This was previously called the World 2024 event.)

Infoscreens:

care_event_info_screen_new_1-5664b1ede.jpg

care_event_info_screen_new_2-ebc933495.jpg

Grand Prize chest:

care_event_pass_grand_prize_chest-7aae03478.png

Banner:

care_event_pass_banner-e4791ee4a.png

Portraits are currently placeholders:

portrait_665-773642d68.jpg

Update:

Reward building:

W_ANIM_MultiAge_CARE24E1-722f8db21.png

3 reward buildings, each time with lvl 1 and their lvl 2 upgrade:

1/
W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1-7eea3656c.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2-1a6c51c4c.png

2/
W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1a-e06d1cd5c.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2a-67496bdb4.png

3/

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B1b-d08408efd.png

W_SS_MultiAge_CARE24B2b-39a447f23.png

Gold cup icon:
reward_icon_care_league_reward_gold-f86f1ca41.png

Worker:
reward_icon_care_worker-a126c7aba.png

Algue key:
reward_icon_care_algue_key-c291777a8.png

Globe:
reward_icon_care_globe-cd75d6323.png

Rainbow Essence:
care_rainbow_essence-4fa02cdd3.png

Rainbow extract:
care_rainbow_extract_4-a2eec40ec.png

3-star chest:
care_chest_3-e0097245d.png

Loading screen:
CARE_A_Loading_Screen_1-8efd7b936.jpg
It is my idea or that landscape looks like AI generated? .-. by the way, I still love the mix of technology and rural buildings! More futuristic buildings in events please!