• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cape Canaveral level 11: 11 FPs

DeletedUser

with todays update they removed GB level limit

and Cape Canaveral produces 11 FP at level 11
what happens when you collect them

the FP bar is still 10

DeletedUser5136

the game itself said it has been removed

you can go to the inventory and unlock level 11 with a full set of BP

the Cape Canaveral of CrashBoom has already opened level 11 and donators can help to see what happen

Ah I see. Judging by the wording on the screen for updating your GB, it seems only level 11 is unlocked and nothing beyond that. We need a full set of BPs for every additional level? That's a bit extreme I think, maybe every 5/10 would have been better.

DeletedUser

Ah I see. Judging by the wording on the screen for updating your GB, it seems only level 11 is unlocked and nothing beyond that. We need a full set of BPs for every additional level? That's a bit extreme I think, maybe every 5/10 would have been better.
yes one full set of BPs and more FPs than the level before for each level :eek:

DeletedUser

with todays update they removed GB level limit

and Cape Canaveral produces 11 FP at level 11
what happens when you collect them

the FP bar is still 10
the FP bar is 10, but the counter anymore.
So if you take that 11 fp the counter wil say you have 11 fp.

DeletedUser2752

Martinus is correct from my experience, you can hold past 10FP, but the timer will stop once you have at least 10.

DeletedUser

Martinus is correct from my experience, you can hold past 10FP, but the timer will stop once you have at least 10.
so it would be possible to have 20 or even 30 FPs when you collect all buildings (GB, Town Hall, Shrine of Knowledge) ??

DeletedUser2752

Right now, you cannot do anything once you have 11+ (so unless you have past a level 11 Cape Canaveral, the max is 20FP)
Btw, I think the changelog that's coming for this update should be able to explain this

EDIT: also had a bug - I waited for an FP to automatically generate, then used a Large FP pack and only gained 9FP from it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4040

I think, when collecting 11 FP automatically transfer 9 points up in bar and transform 2 FP in 1 small pack with 2 FP

DeletedUser4040

the bar has been increased
woTYwiW.jpg

DeletedUser

the bar has been increased
woTYwiW.jpg

What? :eek: I just have 10 slots in my FP bar? And also, does this mean that Cape Canaveral never goes above 11 FP, or that the FP bar will continue to grow, so when Cape Canaveral is on level 13, we will have 13 slots in our FP bar? :eek:

EDIT: This is maybe the secondary bonus of Cape Canaveral, to make the FP bar larger? :eek:

DeletedUser47

It is a general change to the Forge Point collection which was necessary as buildings can now produce more than 10 Forge Points which couldn't be collected with the previous system.
- When having 10 or less Forge Points in the bar you can still collect Forge Points.
- Once you have more than 10 Forge Points in the bar you can't collect more Forge Points till you used some up.
- The system still regenerates Forge Points only up to 10 and not more.
- When using a Forge Point package no points will be lost anymore when still having some (e.g. before you had 5 and would activate a large package it added only 5 points, now it adds the full 10 points)

DeletedUser4040

What? :eek: I just have 10 slots in my FP bar? And also, does this mean that Cape Canaveral never goes above 11 FP, or that the FP bar will continue to grow, so when Cape Canaveral is on level 13, we will have 13 slots in our FP bar? :eek:

EDIT: This is maybe the secondary bonus of Cape Canaveral, to make the FP bar larger? :eek:
I don't have Cape Canaveral, and the bar grow more then 11 FP :p

DeletedUser

It is a general change to the Forge Point collection which was necessary as buildings can now produce more than 10 Forge Points which couldn't be collected with the previous system.
- When having 10 or less Forge Points in the bar you can still collect Forge Points.
- Once you have more than 10 Forge Points in the bar you can't collect more Forge Points till you used some up.
- The system still regenerates Forge Points only up to 10 and not more.
- When using a Forge Point package no points will be lost anymore when still having some (e.g. before you had 5 and would activate a large package it added only 5 points, now it adds the full 10 points)

Thank you very much for you reply Tigerteufel :)

A few questions though:

- I currently have 7 FPs in my bar, but there's only 3 slots left? Shouldn't it be 4 (11 total)?
- Does this mean that Cape Canaveral will never produce more than 11 FP?
- Have you made the timer to pause instead of reseting when reaching the maximum amount of FPs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never mind, I feel stupid now :p Now I understand ;) There's always 10 slots, the game only generates FP when there's less than 10 FP in the bar, and if the player collects FP (GBs, WWs, packages) it will just increase the number, but not affect the FP bar itself :)

DeletedUser4040

Never mind, I feel stupid now :p Now I understand ;) There's always 10 slots, the game only generates FP when there's less than 10 FP in the bar, and if the player collects FP (GBs, WWs, packages) it will just increase the number, but not affect the FP bar itself :)

eureka:))

DeletedUser

One thought though, lets think of this scenario:

Our FP bar is empty but the next FP will be produced in 30 minutes. At the same time, we can collect our Cape Canaveral that will give us 11 FPs. When we collect them, the timer will be reset back to 1 hour. Wouldn't it be better if the timer paused instead, so that the timer would stop at 30 minutes, and when theres less than 10 FPs in the bar, it would proceed from 30 minutes? :)