• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cape Canaveral level 11: 11 FPs

DeletedUser

with todays update they removed GB level limit

and Cape Canaveral produces 11 FP at level 11
what happens when you collect them

the FP bar is still 10

DeletedUser5265

The bar is flexible. I bought 9 FP for a test and then I used 10 FP pack. My bar raised up to 19 until I use the FP, then is the max 10 again.

conqueror9

Regent
The bar is flexible. I bought 9 FP for a test and then I used 10 FP pack. My bar raised up to 19 until I use the FP, then is the max 10 again.

Can u further confirm
(a) does the "timerof another fp" stop when u use 10 fp package while u have 9 fp in store

(b) what happen if
u have 9 fp, u load 10 fp package, and load 10 fp or lesser of Hagia and load 10 fp or lesser of del monte
does the bar flexible to extend to 19 fp, 2? fp. 3? fp , 4? fp ???

DeletedUser

thanks..
then we may need to wait to collect fp b4 collect fp or load fp package if the timer close to mature

Yes, but that's why I class it as a bug. I hardly think that it's intended that we should sit and wait untill the timer is at 59 minutes before we can collect our Cape Canaveral for instance.