• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Can't progress

Troubleshooting
yes
stuck with 2 recurring quests and no main quest
1685784236659.png

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
1.259.5db991e01d (01.06.2023 18:15), China (305192), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Opera 98.0.0.0, 1549x724, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
well i dont know how it happened but i finished oracle of delphi quest then i clicked inventory to see new blueprint and it wasnt there then it popped up and i had inventory open twice and when i clicked out of it main quest was gone and i just had the 2 recurring quests. i closed the tab and reloaded it mutiple times but still nothing
Frequency
first time happened at 19:18 AEST
Urgency
urgent? i cant progress
Can this be reproduced?
i dont know what reproduced means and yes it happened on beta server
Screenshots
i dont know how to send it here it wont let me

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This is not a bug. It can happen that you don't get a new story quest. Just continue on the campaign map and research more and it will reappear.