• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't move around city in fullscreen mode in HTML5 [48342]

Mr.Quib

Squire
When I switch to fullscreen I can't move around in my or another city.
Can only be fixed by leaving fullscreen and maximizing browser window or a refresh, but will happen again the moment you go to fullscreen.

I'm also not able to copy the game info in fullscreen mode, so the view port size isn't correct (should be fullscreen 1920x1080):
1.127.4951e8feb2 (23.05.2018 11:41), Mr.Quib (176736), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Chrome/66.0.3359.181, 1624x987, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Confirmed by me although some others on beta-team could not reproduce this.

Therefore: anyone experiencing the same issue, please let us know including your system details!

P.S. this has also been reported to the developers :)

Last edited:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I've tried to reproduce this right now, both on HTML5 and Flash, but could not reproduce... :(
Also we have no similar notifications about your issue.

If you still encounter this issue, could you please contact support?

Mr.Quib

Squire
Thanks for the response, I've created a support ticket.

It only occurs in HTML5 and only after I first leave fullscreen and then go back. When I go back and click on fullscreen it won't react the first time, next time I click it goes to fullscreen but then I can't move around the city. It occurs on both Beta as live server.