• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Can't Login to the Game - Mobile version - Password Reset

DeletedUser8859

Today I could not login at the game (playing on phone).

1. I restarted the game and the login screen presented the Player Name and password fields blank.
  • Ussually, when I access the game these fields are already filled with my Player Name "Darrth Eugene Vader" and password presenting a series of dots instead of the password.
  • Just needed to press the Login button to enter to the world selection screen.
2. I filled the fields with my Player Name and Password and the game replied with message "The given password is incorrect."
3. I pressed the "Forgot your password" link and the game instead of sending me to a screen to manage the password issue to reset it is displaying a screen to "Visit the Playstore and play now!" with a link to Google Play to Uninstall FOE or to Open it.
If selecting to Open FOE I get back to step 1, game does not accept my password as valid and do not give me an opportunity to fix the password.

What to do?