• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cant log into dunarsund!

DeletedUser

Does anyone else have this problem?This is the only world I can log into.

DeletedUser

I fooled around in the drop down map section and found that there were two maps for my region. one has a .com at the end the other a .net. One will not let me in but the other one will. And I too log into dunarsund.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem you guys have,tried everything including the links above nothing works,i have sent a mail to the DEVs to see if they can sort it out,so now im just waiting to see what they can do about it.

DeletedUser929

I have the same problem you guys have,tried everything including the links above nothing works,i have sent a mail to the DEVs to see if they can sort it out,so now im just waiting to see what they can do about it.

i see you found our forums zam :D welcome. did the link i posted earlier today for you on en servers not work either??