• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't log Game wont load

• Thread starter DeletedUser5383
  • Start date

DeletedUser3800

Working on chrome after clearing cashed images (ctrl+shift+delete) - can select images only - don't require other option :{)

DeletedUser8779

hello ! I cleaned the cache with the CCleaner software and it works for me, thank you
! Chrome , OS Windows

DeletedUser7417

Same here. Trying to connect with MS Edge server wants me to build a new city whereas it recognized my player name. Log-in with Chrome stucks by 72 %!
Using CCleaner brought no solution!

DeletedUser7417

Same here. Trying to connect with MS Edge server wants me to build a new city whereas it recognized my player name. Log-in with Chrome stucks by 72 %!
Using CCleaner brought no solution!

Suddenly it works!

DeletedUser7650

15:11 PM in France, and no access.
74% is my best try:rolleyes:
What can you do to repair the access gate (before the end of the event) ?

Irella

Merchant
Hello
It still does not work with Chrom, it's still stuck at 70.
I even restarted my PC just in case, but nothing changes (My caches are empty).

Translated using a translator.
Basic message in French :

Bonjour
Cela ne fonctionne toujours pas avec Chrom, cela reste toujours bloqué à 70.
J'ai même relancé mon PC au cas où, mais rien ne change (Mes caches sont vides).

DeletedUser7236

Not working Win 10 + vivaldi :(
=> after cleaning via tools>deleting browser data works now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7549

I cleared the cache both from Chrome's advanced settings and using CCleaner. Now it works.

DeletedUser5882

for those who say ccleaner did not work: have you tried configuring what will be cleaned?
There are two tabs. first one is for windows settings and the second for applications where firefox, chrome etc are listed
I checked all the options there regarding browsers. It may help to do that configuration before clearing the pc.

*my os is win 10 too

DeletedUser7650

Well... five minutes of hapîness with Edge before flash crash and it does not work anymore.
A day of game lost :(

Irella

Merchant
Hello
The game worked around 00:30 (French time) and this morning again blocked at 70.

Translated using a translator.
Basic message in French :

Bonjour
le jeu a fonctionné vers 00h30 (heure française) et ce matin de nouveau bloqué à 70.