• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

can't conquer

DeletedUser

guys, did u have troubles conquering the last region of tyr?

it keeps giving me server's troubles and i constantly loose units (1 each fight.. ..i've tried 4 times so far)
game crashes and reset, but still i loose 1 unit and the enemy next time is full again.. -.-'

it is costing me quite a lot.. -.-'

do u know why?

DeletedUser

Can't say I had any issue with that region, I assume you're using a mix of troop types, as for the unit loss is that due to the crash or losing it in a fight before you crash?

As for the enemy every region that you lose against they will have their army back to full strength when you try again, otherwise it'd just be a matter of throwing more troops than them and over running them with quantity rather than quality.

Try 2 or 3 slingers with a few spearmen just in front of them to protect them and maybe a cavalry unit or two (just keep the cavalry away from the spearmen) and always go into the fight with a full (8 units) army.

If that fails try a variety of unit types till you find the winning combination

Good luck

DeletedUser

I am also having problems with wrong unit IDs, but I don't mind the losses right now, hoping to figure out a way to solve it somehow, i think it's serverside though.

DeletedUser

Can't say I had any issue with that region, I assume you're using a mix of troop types, as for the unit loss is that due to the crash or losing it in a fight before you crash?

As for the enemy every region that you lose against they will have their army back to full strength when you try again, otherwise it'd just be a matter of throwing more troops than them and over running them with quantity rather than quality.

Try 2 or 3 slingers with a few spearmen just in front of them to protect them and maybe a cavalry unit or two (just keep the cavalry away from the spearmen) and always go into the fight with a full (8 units) army.

If that fails try a variety of unit types till you find the winning combination

Good luck

my unit loss is about 1 for each try (not so much to be fair)...
but it happens before crashing..
nearly at the end of the battle (the enemy has only the stone thrower) it crashes.
when i relog i have lost my unit (even though it crashed) and the computer obviously has full team back..

i've tried quite a lot combinations so far, but it seems that there is 1 move which i'm not allowed to do..
i'm copying the screenshot below.

6fy2rn.png

i dunno where to write, whether it is a bug or what else..

DeletedUser

I'd suggest sticking a link in the bug thread that way the people who need to see it to help will do.

DeletedUser

I'd suggest sticking a link in the bug thread that way the people who need to see it to help will do.

Indeed, respone in my bug report plz :)

What I noticed that will help:
Use Google Chrome! Haven't got a single error in my last 3 battles :)

DeletedUser

I've had some errors in chrome , haven't tried any other browser really

DeletedUser

Clearing your cache, downloading the latest Flash player and browser version seems to do wonders for me (Opera, Win7)

DeletedUser

i use Firefox last version available..
but several times gave be same problem in the same point.

it says that i've got no more moves available.. =/
but well.. i'll try cleaning my chache... =/

DeletedUser

any updates?

I have just conquered the whole of Tyr no problem :)

DeletedUser190

i had that error alot of times to
battle ends , and units lost.

DeletedUser

My main problems are because of the fact I have wireless internet so packages get lost and I lose connection to the server. :(

DeletedUser

still having connection problems but managed to conquer west-nagach without an error! hell yeh!

DeletedUser

mine kept erroring when i tried to attack a certain player. all three tries. as soon as i would widdle their numbers down to their stone thower, it would error, my screen would reload, i lose my troops, but it says i can still attack the player...