• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Login

conqueror9

Regent
Dear All

I cannot login the beta world

just 55%

see the small note:
it is version 1.19.20851 (30.1.2014 12:40)

we are still in version 1.18

are they upgrade ??

any 1 can login beta world ??

DeletedUser

I can get to 57% then it done im suffering withdrawal symptoms lol

DeletedUser

And guild rights nor "real" treasury are still not implemented... Why are we even taking our time suggesting feedback and improvements if it never gets added? Wouldn't surprise me if its not fixed untill public release either... :(

EDIT: LOL but the goods-icons have been changed... again... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after clearing cache and reload it works

and finally:
a star over motivated buildings.

who cares about bad army management when we get such great features
and nobody wants to use BPs for something else

all we ever wanted was that little star

DeletedUser1264

I've cleared my cache repeatedly and I'm still stuck - got all the way to 56% this time.

DeletedUser2752

And guild rights nor "real" treasury are still not implemented... Why are we even taking our time suggesting feedback and improvements if it never gets added? Wouldn't surprise me if its not fixed untill public release either... :(

Patience my friend. I don't think they can make changes too quickly as they still have other features of GvG they are trying to finish up (which I think real treasury is one of them).

Also, it looks like the army management has improved a tiny bit: units don't scatter when selected, so if you can mark which number your attacked/unattached units are you can actually get to them (though it's still useless on anyone who has had an Alcatraz from more than a month :p)

DeletedUser1418

I got in using a different browser. It has to be a cache thing.
Best is to clear your cache, then relaunch

Andi47

Overlord
Seems you have to clear cache and offline website data by selecting from the browser menu - just pressing Ctrl-F5 (I tried several times) didn't work for me in firefox, clearing it from the browser menu worked.

DeletedUser1526

Had the same problem. Deleting my web browser cache fixed it for me.