• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore

fgony

Farmer
Troubleshooting
yes
Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore

Browser or App version and version number
1.276.8790264e32
Recreation steps
Try to delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city
Actual Behavior
It says too many citizens in employment
Expected Behavior
delete the building
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Tempestas

Squire
I cannot delete any buildings anymore. Originally I could. I even tried removing FOE Helper and clearing cache and rebooting.

MATR

Squire
Others have reported that the population calculation is wrong in game. It gives you more population than you should have. As a result many are able to build more buildings using population than should be possible. This drives the real population negative resulting in the inability to delete anything. The work around suggested is to manually calculate population and build the appropriate amount of houses to raise real population above 0. This restores the ability to delete buildings and roads again. This only works if the city has space for construction.

Tempestas

Squire
This makes no sense. It doesn't matter what my population is. I should be able to sell a building that by selling my population will increase. I can't sell *any* buildings. I can't sell buildings that don't even effect population. This is nuts.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I have the same problem. I was able to sell a residential building because I had plenty of population, but I can't sell a supply building that USES population because it says I don't have enough population to sell it!