• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

can we make a list of prizes in the Soccer Event?

DeletedUser

it ends on june 2nd
would be the first event EVER which ends before it reaches the normal servers :rolleyes:

Missions end on july 2nd, the event itself ends on July 14th and the Trade-In will last another week ;)
its june 2nd not july

and a few days later (maybe june 3rd or 4th) it starts on the normal servers

makes 6 week until July 14 th on normal servers.
as I said :p

on the beta server events are always longer BUT at the end no new changing prizes (winter event)
so don't be surprised when in the last week (or 2) on the beta server you only can buy the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

current prize = 30,000 coins (colonial age) and costs 125 cups.

urine luck

Baronet
would be the first event EVER which ends before it reaches the normal servers :rolleyes:

its june 2nd not july

and a few days later (maybe june 3rd or 4th) it starts on the normal servers

makes 6 week until July 14 th on normal servers.
as I said :p

on the beta server events are always longer BUT at the end no new changing prizes (winter event)
so don't be surprised when in the last week (or 2) on the beta server you only can buy the same thing

ok let me just get this straight because there are a lot of mixed reports, sorry for being dumb....

event ends on 2nd june, but we can spend cups until 20th july? the same as live servers?

DeletedUser2752

ok let me just get this straight because there are a lot of mixed reports, sorry for being dumb....

event ends on 2nd june, but we can spend cups until 20th july? the same as live servers?
The missions (bug reporting for this event) ends on June 2nd (in which the event will follow into the live servers sometime after that date). The event (gaining shots and the quest line) ends on July 14 (on all servers including this one), and all servers (including us) will get an extra week after July 14th to spend our cups.

DeletedUser

Fan Shop (2x3): 1000 cups
in PME: 961 supplies / h; +120 happiness; needs 123 workers

DeletedUser4285

Fan Shop (2x3): 1000 cups
CA = 508 supplies per hour, requires 78 workers and provides 87 happiness.

Nutcracker (2x1) = provides 167 happiness in CA and cost 400 cups.

Rogue Hideout = 5000 cups

Hall of Fame = 4000 cups

DeletedUser

625 cups for a medium forge point package

it is too expensive
the curious thing about it:
the image shows the large forge point package

but the price is correct:
625 cups cost 250 diamonds (500 cups = 200 diamonds)
5 FPs cost 250 diamonds

DeletedUser4285

it provides 62 population and gives 250 coins in 15 min at colonial age.

Champion's Retreat - 3750 cups