• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Can we have a new world to test migration?

Dessire

Regent
Can we have a new beta world to test a new feature which allows players move their cities to that new world? (for free or by paying X amount of diamonds).
It is very well known that support team has enough tool for remove from your inventory, GBs, etc. your FPs, buildings, goods, etc, also give them to you, downgrade the lvl of GBs and even the ranking points. So, why not test that? I have more than 2 years wishing move my whole city to a nother world, even if is an older world (in my main server) due the level of toxicity on it and support team can not ban those players because the way they are toxic does not break any rule of FoE. I am tired of my world and initiate a new one is not an option, specially when you already have your arc at 180.

Also, toxicity is not the only option a player could have to migrate:
-level of activity
-meet new people
-meet new guilds
-play with friends who have their main city in another world

etc.

CrashBoom

Legend
Can we have a new beta world to test a new feature which allows players move their cities to that new world?
just wondering

what happens if the test fails ?
- that beta world including the cities get deleted
- the cities stay on that new beta world
- they get moved back to their original world

:rolleyes:

and what will you do after you moved your city when you recognized that only 5 other players did the same ?

and will that world only to move cities there or can I start a new city there ?

Emberguard

Emperor
Also, toxicity is not the only option a player could have to migrate:
So..... what's stopping the people you're running away from migrating to the same world? And will you be satisfied with your solution if they do end up in the same world you migrate into, or happen to be in all worlds already without you realising it until later?

'Cause here's the thing. If everyone is migrating to a select few worlds in order to be in one of the more active worlds..... you're going to end up in the same world as them, or have to migrate into a dead world for the very reason of all the active players concentrating into one or two worlds for whatever server you play on.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
I would like to see a merging of 2 or 3 worlds into 1, but there are a lot of people playing in multiple worlds so what do you do if you want to merge for example worlds A & B & C and there are people with a city in all three of them? Unfortunately, I don't think this will ever happen.

As for an option to move your city into another world, I don't see this happening either because then powerful old players will be able to move their city into new worlds when these will open up and start boosting other people, ruining the experience of a new world for everybody, not to mention that it will also affect Inno's income.

For your problem, I was thinking to something like increasing the number of members per guild, or, adding something like an Alliance, would be awesome, like allowing 3-5 guilds to form an alliance, which would create another social tab where people could aid, communicate & contribute to each other GB. Also for balance purposes guilds in an alliance should never be able to meet in GBG for example.

What do you guys think about that :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@TudorRknRlla an alliance would be much better. Though it'll create other situations. Mainly for GbF/GvG. While with hoods attacks are disabled when you're befriended with an neighbour, GbF/GvG's guild pools are limited. Alliances could complicate this.
Perhaps an alliance could work like a composition guild. With as you've proposed 3-4 guilds in it. This could "solve" GbF/GvG guild encounters. However it would make the guild's pools much more limited. Reducing the number due to alliances.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
People already form Alliances on live servers and add themselves as friends to help with each other GBs or to decide who to attack in GBG/GVG, it's not something new, but I would like to see it being implemented officially too, another tab with like 240 members to aid or check for GB would be awesome and I wouldn't mind if it would replace the Neighbours Social Tab Completly, nobody would complain about sniping and plundering anymore :D

And I am also +1 for a "Global Market", I keep seeing this being proposed from time to time in all threads, but I didn't see an official request/proposeal made so far. I think all players in the same age should be linked with each other + the ones one age up and one age down + guild/friends/(& why not maybe alliance members) when it comes out about trades.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
People already form Alliances on live servers and add themselves as friends to help with each other GBs or to decide who to attack in GBG/GVG, it's not something new, but I would like to see it being implemented officially too, another tab with like 240 members to aid or check for GB would be awesome and I wouldn't mind if it would replace the Neighbours Social Tab Completly, nobody would complain about sniping and plundering anymore :D

And I am also +1 for a "Global Market", I keep seeing this being proposed from time to time in all threads, but I didn't see an official request/proposeal made so far. I think all players in the same age should be linked with each other + the ones one age up and one age down + guild/friends/(& why not maybe alliance members) when it comes out about trades.
Me too, I was more talking about the technical/practical execution of making alliances official.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Migration seems like a fine option to have available to me.

It should come with a significant diamond cost so that people aren't moving too often (10k? more?)

It should be disqualified from moving to a world for probably ~2-3 years after it opens. The thin ranks in upper ages are part of the new world experience - it shouldn't be possible just to move your very-developed high era world in to get that experience, you should have to work for it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
'Cause here's the thing. If everyone is migrating to a select few worlds in order to be in one of the more active worlds..... you're going to end up in the same world as them, or have to migrate into a dead world for the very reason of all the active players concentrating into one or two worlds for whatever server you play on.
I don't think "everyone" wants to be in the most active worlds. You'd have some people make that move for sure - but I think a lot will just wave goodbye. I don't expect an expensive migration to have more than a minor impact on the total population (though it might be a major shakeup of "top" guilds whether entire guilds decide to make the move or just get hollowed out by individuals bailing). I also think you might have some people move back when they find out they're not the badasses they thought they were.