• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can only click away by pressing OK button [48445]

DeletedUser9045

Reproduction Steps: Have a world in Iron Age. Then click on some neighbours to attack. If the player has not researched mathematics yet, you get the message: Attack not possible. You can only click this away by pressing OK, not by clicking anywhere else on the screen.
Issue Description (10/10): Can only click away by pressing OK button

Player: Mighte2
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Latest Chrome
Viewport Size: 1920x1080

HTML5/Flash: Flash

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: mathematics / iron age

App: forum search

DeletedUser7942

I don't think it's a bug but it does bug me:)

index.php

Proposal: Quality of Life Improvement for PvP

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks folks! Not a bug as such, more that this particular notice/box got missed when creating the 'click outside' functionality. Also applies to the 'failed to polish' notification. Both instances forwarded :)

DeletedUser9045

Update: the proposed adjustment of TheSlayerofSloppyJoes is 100 times better than the click outside of the box 'failed to polish' I reported here. Such an update has 100% my support and is a real improvement of the game on lower levels. Even on bronze age, where the icon will be Unable To Attack, so people can go check what it is.