• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Buildings not displayed in town

Stingy

Squire
Player: StingyBeta
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: PaleMoon Version: 25.8.1 (x64)
Game Version: 1.66.c417d71 (11.01.2016 10:39)
Viewport Size:
1600x727, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)
Reproduction Steps: Cleaned caches, Logged on and off, other browser (Google Chrome) and refreshed several times
Issue Description (10/10):
Several buildings are not displayed upon opening the game on PC. Repeats itself each time when opening.

Update 1: no display problems on MS Edge browser or Firefox

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can you please clear your cache again (it may take more than 1 attempt) and restart your browser and see if this issue continues. We are trying to confirm something, thank you.

Stingy

Squire
Did clear the cache several times. Was still the same... until I opened around 20:17 (just now) all displayed OK

For info, I'm using the Pale Moon browser (PC) for its speed.
Edge & Firefox are very slow and the on-screen movements are not in a smooth flow, but in a jerkie way

Tanmay11

Regent
i just refreshed, and my city took lot of time to load as if there was a new update or i cleared my cache. but the update was yesterday and i didn't clear the cache. happened just once.