• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Buildings becomes invisible when upgrading

DeletedUser9148

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have some stilt houses
2. Upgrade the stilt houses to Chalets
3. It may have something to do getting a friend request at the same time
4. You may need a bad internet ( probably not because there was no lag when this happened)

Issue Description (10/10):

Random thing that happened

Player: con123 *
World: Dunarsund*
Operating System: Windows 10 latest patch 16:23 21.07.2018 CEST*
Browser Version:Chrome 67.0.3396.99 *
Viewport Size: 720p*
HTML5/Flash: Important: HTML5

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes (not that im good at it though)

I only have a picture of another graphical issue that happened at the same time.
ETPRgQb

DeletedUser

So are you saying when you build Chalets on top of Stilt Houses that the Chalets then do not display at all?

DeletedUser9148

So are you saying when you build Chalets on top of Stilt Houses that the Chalets then do not display at all?
The chalets that is currently getting worked on is totally invisible and can only be seen by reloading the browser, atleast to me. You could still click on them and hover the mouse over, they were just invisible.

DeletedUser

I have been trying to reproduce this but can't. Has anyone else experienced this recently?

DeletedUser9148

Just wanna point out it may be a totally random bug that just happens rarely.

DeletedUser7942

It's been like this with various buildings since I started playing 2.6 years now but it is one of those intermittent things that happen so can never figure out if there were any correlating actions involved, a simple refresh makes the building reappear.

I had it too, not systematic... but always on a inbuild construction... and not only on beta but on live servers too (for exemple my clock tower apartment)
seems to be the first time i build a new building