• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Building Orientation

DeletedUser302

is it possible to rotate a building when placing it? or are they fixed in the way that they face? it would be nice to be able to rotate the building footprint in order to place it.

DeletedUser199

I believe they're fixed. Since a Fruit Farm has a 5x4 description and a Goat farm 4x5. So its not possible for us to rotate them... Yet.
I do hope they will make it possible in the future though.

DeletedUser

Has been suggested a few times already. Was impossible (or really hard) because of graphical issues (shadows and such).

Although, I want it too.

DeletedUser

to be honest, i like them in their fixed state, as it creates one more challenge to city building. Occasionally I find myself flipping things around, particularly when I end up opening a new technology.

The fun is in the obstacles we must overcome. ;)

DeletedUser302

well i noticed the 'move' function so i guess there is no real need to reorient buildings since you can constantly change up your city. i just wish i could make more use of my inventory.

DeletedUser

As Hellstromm pointed out, the inability to rotate creates more of a challenge, but it seems to me we have enough challenges as it is. Being able to rotate the buildings would make it easier. I had to wait a very long time to build my goat farm after I had earned it because I could not rotate it.

DeletedUser

As Hellstromm pointed out, the inability to rotate creates more of a challenge, but it seems to me we have enough challenges as it is. Being able to rotate the buildings would make it easier. I had to wait a very long time to build my goat farm after I had earned it because I could not rotate it.

its something we all have to deal with. just delete some roads and shuffle things around. it can be done.

DeletedUser4

It is an interesting thought but I do not know if this will be implemented. Maybe in future versions it will be possible. As stated above we also believe the current system provides a challenging and fun environment as is.

DeletedUser

It would really be nice for the rotation of the buildings. I hope this is a feature they can adapt in updated versions of the game.