• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Building automation appearing in two places on screen [REWARDED]

Mitchinas

Farmer
the chariot automation is appearing in two places when I go to visit a neighbor - in addition to on the building where it should be, it is showing up where the building is in my city. (our buildings are not in the same place). the operating system is Windows 10, the browser is Chrome.

Attachments

• bug - automation (2).jpg
    bug - automation (2).jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 17

Mitchinas

Farmer
  • Browser and Version: Chrome - Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Mtichinas is my account name
  • Overview of the bug: See above for description - may also be related to using the city planning tool.
  • Screenshots: screen shot attached
  • How often this occurs: Once I reloaded (Ctrl f5) the issue did not reoccur. I then went back 'reconstruction' feature then back to the friend. only a puff of smoke this time.
  • Urgency: probably minor - unless it is an underlying issue with the automation
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using Yes - Ctrl F5 seems to have affected it.