• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

bug en tecnología

DeletedUser274

sorry if already mentioned, but look at the pictures.
as I can research this step .. I need the materials I have to investigate at this point. is not logical, except to put the market

Dibujo1.jpg

Dibujo.jpg

need stone, but even I have not investigated

thanks

DeletedUser

You can start producing stone from the Bronze Age from the "Stone works" unlockable there, you don't actually need to have the resource to produce goods in a goods building, it increases the amount you can produce but it is not necessary to own the resource to produce the goods.

The improved stone works building is slightly smaller in size but also produces goods at twice the rate of the Bronze Age stone works so instead of getting 1 stone for 4 hours work you in fact get 2 stone per 4 hours. So by the time you come to unlock the improved stone works you should have plenty of stone made from the earlier building.

Hope that helps explain it.