• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: [Browser] Goods gathered from leveled GBs shown incorrectly[34011]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8061
  • Start date

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1*. Let someone close your goods GB.
2. Collect goods from this GB.
3. See the goods collected are from the Era of person who closed it.
4. Check your Inventory => Goods.
5. See the goods added were not the same with shown. Be relieved.

Issue Description (10/10): I wasn't fast enough to capture this bug with a screenshot. When closing St. Mark's I've been shown +12 Granite message above it. Though after checking my inventory I was relieved seeing it was Coffee. (I'm in Colonial Age)

I've been collecting goods earlier today before the update and there were no problem like that. So it may be connected with collecting goods while closing a level on a GB or with today's update.

Update 1: Leveled up LoA. No problems with gathered goods. May it be connected with the fact that St.Mark's was leveled by my friend, not me, while LoA I've closed myself? Changed first step for the reproduction.
Update 2: Goods shown are from the era of player, who leveled that GB.

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,163
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

This could possibly have been a cache issue.
Strange, never had such issues before. Can't check anyway, not so fast in leveling GBs :D

Oh, I got it... why it was Granite. The person who closed my GB was from the Early MA, and Granite is also from Early MA. So my GB decided it's not me collecting goods from the GB but him :D

DeletedUser

Strange, never had such issues before. Can't check anyway, not so fast in leveling GBs :D

Oh, I got it... why it was Granite. The person who closed my GB was from the Early MA, and Granite is also from Early MA. So my GB decided it's not me collecting goods from the GB but him :D

That would not be normal behavior and I have no other reports on it. Something else is causing this I think.

DeletedUser8061

It happened again after another player closed my St. Mark. This time he was from the Late MA, and again it showed that I received goods from Late MA. I've cleared cache before that, so it can't be a cache problem.

I just noticed when I collected from my arco last night that it displayed FE goods while I am in LMA. I'll try to get a screenshot if I can when I collect tonight.

Tonight it displayed OF goods and hasn't been leveled in the time in between yesterday and today. Sorry the picture is a little poor, I forgot and was late on the draw.
OPXewNt.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 20170515 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

DeletedUser8061

Now it also happens to non-leveled goods GBs. Just got Gold (Early MA) from my LoA while being in Colonial. I've got only one contributor there, he's from Early MA. My guess it's connected.

@planetofthehumans2 who was the last person who contributed to your Arc before collecting? I think yesterday it was someone from the Future, and today from OE. Could it be right?

Just checked, the last person who contributed to your Arc was from OE.

That still seems like a weird coincidence. I mean how could it even be possible that it displays an era that the owners isn't even in, rather than the person who donated to it???

DeletedUser3741

Any news about that bug ? It happen to me too early when someone on EMA level up my GB and it ends to give me 22 copper instead of 44 OF goods

DeletedUser

This has been reported, however, it's important to realize that this is a minor display issue only, that is not happening but in a small number of cases, so it's priority will be low to be fixed. Regardless of what is being shown in the blimp, you are receiving the correct age goods.