• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Bring forge plus to activate with diamonds too matching the real cash amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reason
Mostly untouched due to rely on real cash. If it is brought with diamonds, many can utilise the in-game feature and can sense the real beauty of forge plus. But it is always pay to go mode is not very catchy and always kept on the skip mode.
Details
Bringing diamond option withing real cash is just a best fit. Whoever wish to go for real cash spending they can use that, if someone wants to deal with diamonds, this idea allows them to go for it. Both are premium value jn the game, so no sidekicks on anywhere.
Balance
Maintains balance since both are premium values in the game
Abuse Prevention
No abuse
Summary
Bringing both premium option will be a good change to game future since many (actually all players) will like that and use it regularly if it is allowed with diamonds.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Hope, it was not suggested already
Just an option to enable forge plus using diamonds.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I am not sure if it is fall under DNSL, but worthy change to make the few game options utilised well by most of the players.

angelgail

Baronet
i dont have a diamond farm so it would help me a lot i do pay for forge + in my live world but am on a budget have 2 worlds only can get it on 1 because of the cost .i also do bye diamonds.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
You do realize that if you want the "benefits" of Forge Plus, you'd be better off just spending the diamonds anyways? It's cheaper to buy diamonds for it (annually) than it is to just pay real money.

nice2haveu

Baronet
You don't think that the reason you have to pay for it with real cash is that players have found a way to accumulate large amounts of diamonds, so they no longer have to pay for them and Inno's profits from the game dropped because of that?
Time and effort of a player spending to accumulate large amounts of diamonds is still fair for me. They are not cheating and going with the game concepts which nowhere mentioned as illegal.

Already most of the diamonds producing building obtaining in the game has been limited and set with fragments. With this, always relying on real cash is not a wise choice. Some may already spend money on purchasing diamonds using real cash, but this :diamond:premium dedicated for few things only.

As an assumption, if a person has 6k diamonds with him and spends 4k diamonds to forge+ for 28days, chance of collecting another 4k diamonds is not very straight forward. The player must have a big diamond farms in many worlds and still cannot guarantee how many days exactly player needs to collect 4k diamonds from the diamonds farm. There are chances like single day or 10 days depending on the diamond farm size and count. Those random trust logic of obtaining diamonds cannot need to be overreacted with the real cash.

Also, with this idea, those players diamond counts might be reduced heavily by using forge+ and may tempt them to go for purchasing diamonds with real money again. So it is fair to go with this approach.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
You do realize that if you want the "benefits" of Forge Plus, you'd be better off just spending the diamonds anyways? It's cheaper to buy diamonds for it (annually) than it is to just pay real money.
Cheaper??

How??

For me, the real cash value is showing little higher than what it was showing few months back to purchase diamonds. And it is not definitely cheaper for me.

Emberguard

Emperor
Cheaper??

How??

For me, the real cash value is showing little higher than what it was showing few months back to purchase diamonds. And it is not definitely cheaper for me.
Because if there was a diamond value it'd be at full price

If you buy diamonds you have the opportunity to get something (literally anything) bundled with it.

Free Forge Points? Medals? Event Currency? Plus Forge Plus ;) Or a +X% princely gift that would make it a fraction of the price

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I have to agree with Sl8yer here. Inno didn't step in at the right time and let players set up diamonds farms. By the time they realized what's going on, it was somewhat too late, so now they "have to" make sure those who are already collecting hundreds and thousands of diamonds monthly can't access stuff Inno expect to get money from.

That's, from a player perspective obviously bad, but from their perspective, it makes sense. That's another topic and Inno should've stopped this much sooner, but...as said, that ship has sailed a very long time ago.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Cheaper??

How??

Forge Plus costs $30/mo, which is $360/year
  • Let's take collect all and the AD refresh. That's the equivalent of 55 diamonds/day, or 20,000 diamonds, about $160 annually.
  • The no-ads package is $3.99/mo, which is $48/year.
  • You get 50 goods and 10 FP/week, which is completely neglible
  • You get a golden avatar frame, which is just fancy pixels and doesn't give you anything worth money
  • You get increased FP storage, but it's basically worthless. You'll either be collecting all below 100 FP, or you'll have productions over 1000 FP anyways.
  • You get a 15% attack/defense boost, but again, not really worth the money
  • 2x first two emissaries, but that's at most a few goods or FP
In total, that would be $208 for the things you can put a price on, which is 57% the price of Forge Plus.

nice2haveu

Baronet
If this idea implemented to use diamonds for applying forge plus, few players will not accept it. I don't know what their initial approach on game here.

As a regular purchaser of diamonds in the game, I don't feel like purchasing forge+ plus anytime. Because the things offered from it didn't bothered me anytime except no ads. When I looked on, it directly touching my wallet. Then I decided to avoid all automated stuff in the game which leads to ads and doing everything with classic approach. Hope, many do this same behaviour like me. Will the company profit from this behaviour? Definitely no.

My proposed idea to give a chance for everyone with diamonds also. Let FoE team do the quotation of how much diamonds needed to buy for each month. Let them decide one particular value. Then we can argue cheaper or huge.

Till that, please try to keep the vote based on if the idea proposed get implemented you use it or not. Don't take management decisions for an idea. It's very hard to discuss without being part of management team by proposing an idea. I can understand, it is everyone freedom to vote, but stick with the actual notation of game with the idea suggested. I don't want to diminish anyone's opinion, just wanted to see how the game can be utilised if the idea is implemented.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You get a 15% attack/defense boost, but again, not really worth the money
Hypothetically you could purchase the most expensive and recent :diamond:expansion + 1 additional fully levelled 4x4 event building that provides either 15%:att_def_attacker: or even more benefits. Taking that into account it maybe costs about $/€50-100-ish worth of diamonds. Assuming to dropping the annual money at the moment of a good event + expansion, it'll effectively has a large potential to outperform the daily goods+fps from Forge+. Taking the 20%:fpboost: into account even more.

Either way, I think Forge+ for what it's worth, is just overpriced. Especially combined with your summary.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Hypothetically you could purchase the most expensive and recent :diamond:expansion + 1 additional fully levelled 4x4 event building that provides either 15%:att_def_attacker: or even more benefits. Taking that into account it maybe costs about $/€50-100-ish worth of diamonds. Assuming to dropping the annual money at the moment of a good event + expansion, it'll effectively has a large potential to outperform the daily goods+fps from Forge+. Taking the 20%:fpboost: into account even more.

Either way, I think Forge+ for what it's worth, is just overpriced. Especially combined with your summary.
A second Sunhaven Palace would fir that description pretty well. No :def_attacker:, but still more than capable with double the daily FP, the same number of goods (if you combine current and previous age), along with defense boosts, a coin boost, and fragments of the Feast and Fables.

If anything, Forge Plus should give you a bonus to the events some way. Maybe extra free currency or upgrades, a small discount to buying event currency, etc.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
A second Sunhaven Palace would fir that description pretty well. No :def_attacker:, but still more than capable with double the daily FP, the same number of goods (if you combine current and previous age), along with defense boosts, a coin boost, and fragments of the Feast and Fables.

If anything, Forge Plus should give you a bonus to the events some way. Maybe extra free currency or upgrades, a small discount to buying event currency, etc.
Or free cash passes, than it maybe actually starts to make sense to spend money on it

Sl8yer

Regent
Time and effort of a player spending to accumulate large amounts of diamonds is still fair for me. They are not cheating and going with the game concepts which nowhere mentioned as illegal.

Do I say they are cheating? They are using the opportunity the game provides them and Inno is now limiting that like they do with all mistakes they have made. ( Think RQ's)

As an assumption, if a person has 6k diamonds with him and spends 4k diamonds to forge+ for 28days, chance of collecting another 4k diamonds is not very straight forward. The player must have a big diamond farms in many worlds and still cannot guarantee how many days exactly player needs to collect 4k diamonds from the diamonds farm. There are chances like single day or 10 days depending on the diamond farm size and count. Those random trust logic of obtaining diamonds cannot need to be overreacted with the real cash.

With 6 farms it takes me about 10 days to collect 4k diamonds and that is farms only.

Also, with this idea, those players diamond counts might be reduced heavily by using forge+ and may tempt them to go for purchasing diamonds with real money again. So it is fair to go with this approach.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I can keep Forge Plus runmning indefinately without even noticing the diamond costs.

Schermafbeelding 2023-06-24 111925.png

Don't take management decisions for an idea. It's very hard to discuss without being part of management team by proposing an idea. I can understand, it is everyone freedom to vote, but stick with the actual notation of game with the idea suggested. I don't want to diminish anyone's opinion, just wanted to see how the game can be utilised if the idea is implemented.

What are you doing? How is your proposal not a management idea?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Do I say they are cheating? They are using the opportunity the game provides them and Inno is now limiting that like they do with all mistakes they have made. ( Think RQ's)

With 6 farms it takes me about 10 days to collect 4k diamonds and that is farms only.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I can keep Forge Plus runmning indefinately without even noticing the diamond costs.

View attachment 9828

What are you doing? How is your proposal not a management idea?
I think, forum members go in depth of the idea and forget their actual purpose.

Just wondering, if the idea gets implemented, will you like it or not. Will you use it or forbid it. Did you vote based on this or you went on digging something on the idea. It's many time happening in many of the ideas and myself also did the same to someone else's idea (human mind nature). Sometimes we didn't mention our vote only for the idea with its purpose. That's a curse or boon, cannot depict the nature of it.

joyfulrider

Squire
Foe team can do anything to touch our wallet in the game. But through an idea touching Foe (Inno) company's wallet, it will be much cumbersome to gather support from many.

There are lot of unfulfilled wishes in the game and it is one of the major thing in the list for me.

Emberguard

Emperor
If this idea implemented to use diamonds for applying forge plus, few players will not accept it. I don't know what their initial approach on game here.
Depends on the price.

If we’re talking 5 diamonds, 100 diamonds, something like that. Then sure I would probably use it regularly. If we’re talking full equivalent value then I likely wouldn’t touch it simply because I’d prefer to use those diamonds on actual event buildings or diamond expansions

I’m not against the idea as I do want Diamond only options available on everything that has a cash option. But I highly doubt the bulk of the pool of people willing to pay full diamond price is going to be a largely different pool from those that would be willing to part with cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.