• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Bonus attacks(affects) and defense

DeletedUser4493

Hello,
OK the bonuses of attack and defense fell, but why it did not change on the card(map) of campaign(countryside)????? Thus how made one maintaining to acquire of new territory, it's rubbish, many will grow tired of the game(set,play).(In France)
Excuse my bad Englishman
Good day

DeletedUser2752

I admit the attack and defense of the provinces on the map should fall as well, but it is possible to complete it without any GB Boost (if you're in the Industrial Age Bonus Content, you're going to have to wait for some Progressive Era units near the end.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4493

Hello,
yes but in France I am in the modern ére, and our boost fell(flopped), impossible to progress on the card(map) of campaign(countryside), because their boost is maximum, if they want to disgust the players they are going to arrive there, to have answered thank you for,
bon jeu et bonne journée.

DeletedUser2752

I'm currently on the last two provinces on the Modern Era map, and I don't have any boost. I'm currently tied up with GvG now, so I haven't have had the time to see if I can finish the map yet.

DeletedUser4493

Ah, OK I begin only at your home(only with you), because I do not live in your country, for the war of guilds the big will win easily

DeletedUser4846

I believe Inno has applied a fix for this problem, I won't know though until it goes live :( my beta town is not far enough on the continent map to find out.

DeletedUser

@Tankovy

There have been no changes to the sector defense boosts. There was one correction where one or several of the IndA provinces where showing even higher bonuses than normal, 160% i think it was, that has been fixed returning it to the normal 100% or 120%