• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Blueprint drop dialogue: no close button - the [X] button does not close either.

DeletedUser

This is from the live servers:
whenever I get a blueprint, the dialogue that pops up only has the "Inventory" button, the "close" button has dissapeared for some reason.
also the [X] button at top right corner of window does NOT close, but it sends me to the inventory.

so, apparently, now whenever I get a BP I **HAVE** to go to the inventory, there is no other option.

e8937o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47

This is not a bug as the first times you find a blueprint after the update you will get this screen and are forced to go to the inventory so new players know where to find the blueprints afterwards.

DeletedUser

This is not a bug as the first times you find a blueprint after the update you will get this screen and are forced to go to the inventory so new players know where to find the blueprints afterwards.

Thanks for your reply Tigerteufel :)

Ok, that sounds reasonable, but wouldn't a better design option be to hide the [X]-button then? Because I think that it makes players very confused to have that button there, but when they click it, nothing happens :)

king leorix

Squire

But why to do that??? They must put an option to the new players, so they can know where to look new plans, but the bigger players to have that option to see or not to see, all those new information. It's kind of annoying that new window...

DeletedUser2752

It disappears (forever) after appearing a few times, so you'll have to sit through it since we have never gotten this message before.

DeletedUser

it did not only happen once, hense I reported it... if it did in fact happen once I could have assumed it was a one time shout-out thing, but...

DeletedUser1264

It's most uncool for it to appear multiple times. Once is more than enough. It's when it appears subsequent times that it becomes annoying and people start to report it, making more work for the already overworked moderators, who then get crabby.

Why not have these tutorial screens accessible via one of those question-mark links instead of forcing everyone to click through so many screens over and over?

DeletedUser2752

It's gone forever after those few times, so I wouldn't worry too much about it ;)
Btw, there is a question mark if you click on any GB (at least from the inventory) ;)