• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Bigger Battle Map (not the "map" with provinces)

DeletedUser

All units become faster and faster the more ages we get.
So if there will be a age after CA, then the map is enlarged? Or will it be as small it is and u can't do the tactics "hit and run" with range units?

DeletedUser

if this is the case then i will suddenly grow 40 more Field guns

DeletedUser929

i think we will get a bigger map but not for the current pvp and pve but rather the guild vs guild battles and co-op battles. it could get very crowded putting 4 players 8 troops each on the current map.
in response to your point about troops getting faster, well making the map bigger would defeat the purpose of increasing the speed. the increasing speed and intoducing stealth buffs in my eyes is a under handed effort by inno to force us all away from the usual long range army and try diversify our armies a little more than we do already. a welcome move me thinks

DeletedUser

Providing multi use ,singular maps ,wont ever work, as most people wont be on line at the same time , servers will crash and the exceptions will increase, the only way to work such an issue would be to have a , whos , on line now similar to mw3 ,but with so many differing time zones and multitudes of Guilds , how do you moderate it? you cannot imagine giving 1 member from 1 guild with 2 players ,a rating when, pitched against a guild with 14 players ,in the same battle? this seem to be a mad senario , and one ,i wouldn t want to be party to, a Nightmare .

DeletedUser929

at a guess(and it is just that) the guild wars may work similar to fort battles on the-west(another inno game) where by the attack is initiated and takes place 24 hrs later, giving everyone notice to be there and online if they can, as for varying time zones that may be fixed by when the attacker initiates the fight.
this is only pure speculation on my part though.

DeletedUser

That still doesn`t contend with the issues of "who" or how many , from one Guild gets to battle another Guild, one member may issue troops from the colonial age and the other opposing person may only have , middle age troops, what would make it more interesting..is if a player could have any number of attacks on any Guild, not just the Neighbourhood, then ,you may find that , one could assault one Guild or them all , but with loss of troops ,a person may not be able to attack all?