• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Bids in the AD

I've been noticing recently that people are putting pretty wild bids on things in the AD. Right now an asylum kit is going for 350k in the first 10 minutes, like 100k is the min bid that gets hit in the first minute of the auction while it used to be the winning bid a year or so ago.

I know I've personally gone up to 200k+ on final selection kits to complete a building, but is this crazy to anyone else or just another natural progression of inflation due to not having anything worthwhile spend the coin on? I personally am getting up to the 2M coin mark which says something more about the poor management of the dealer to me.

-Alin-

Emperor
Screenshot_2022-07-08-21-17-28-1009633651.jpg

Not only the higher bids are the problem, but the dealer too, keep offering the same garbage pretty often, in rarely ocasions one up kits, renos, store and supply rushes, one of this per week if I am lucky, one winner plaza level 1 each 2 months ... :))
Even if I swap with 50 diamonds, it will not change too much. They added a lot of things in the dealer, but still the "garbage" is showing ...
Today got a 5 minutes supply rush :))

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On my live world, I regularly buy the auctions I like up to 500,000.
Not only are you easily overwhelmed with antique pieces when you are active in all areas of the game, but the interesting offers being quite rare, my stock of antique pieces does not decrease. Between two purchases I manage to accumulate much more than I can spend.
It's a concern of FOE, in a management game we should never overflow an element, we should always miss some to force us to think better.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I keep getting garbage myself as well. Once in a great while, there would be reno kits or store buildings offered to be bought, but I haven't seen anything to be bought or bid on that I can say it's worth me getting. I mean, where are the past events' stuff that was promised we would see in the AD?

Ironrooster

Baronet
I agree some of the bidding is really high. I still bid a few things but I don't win as much as I used to. The shelf items I'm interested in are also less frequent.