• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Beta Soccer Event Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6014

The goal of the players is to win cups to buy prizes.
The goal of Inno is to encourage players to use diamonds to purchase Shots packages.

Nothing encourages diamond purchases like a heated bidding war when the accumulated cups climb well beyond their odds return. I will check the contest when I first log on, but often seldom after that as i'm doing other city things. I can be missing several bidding races and not know it. In this case both I miss out and Inno misses out.

Suggestion: Every time someone from my neighborhood makes a bid have the soccer contest emblem 'flash' so that it draws my attention. In a rapid bidding war it will be flashing rapidly letting me know scores are rapidly ramping up and give me (and everyone else in my neighborhood) a notice to jump in. (this can be optional for the haters to disable the flashing)

Alternatively, Have the 'Soccer Event' sign at the top left of your screen turn red anytime that the returned cups level is higher than its point odds so players will know that there is currently an 'opportunity' to jump in and play.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7518

Sounds great, if you can see when some one mist a shot, you can got much more
cups if you has more luck. Dude, this is a great function, like this.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.