• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Best Way To Get Gold

DeletedUser

I'm sure having a problem trying to stack up gold and there's so much of it needed in EMA and higher. Anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to collect it other than rents (houses).

DeletedUser

Apart from building more houses Rusty can't think of any as it's the only way to get coin oh and the Town Hall of course daily bonus.

Obviously shorter rent times produce more as I'm sure you're aware, if you keep collecting the coin as it becomes available and with research and conquest grab more land tiles you'll find that a good balance of houses, supplies, happiness and goods production will leave you with a decent amount of coin in the bank ready for those more expensive unlocks and buildings later in the age.

DeletedUser

Wish they had a few gold producing buildings the way they do resources.

DeletedUser

I'm sure having a problem trying to stack up gold and there's so much of it needed in EMA and higher. Anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to collect it other than rents (houses).

building residential houses is the single way to get gold.

DeletedUser

Click, just click i say! CLICK LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER CLICKED BEFORE!

DeletedUser

Just click, click, clicking along
Just like the traveling song
I weave my cloth here
Shovel my coal over there
Make my ear rings long and shiny
Still my cupboard is bare
But I just keep clicking along
My ebony is a mess
My honey gives me stress
And I'm really getting stoned
When pushing on the wine press
Just click, click, clicking along

[Anyone want to add to it!]
-- -:) -- -:) -- -:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Find the best way to minimize 'space not used' and build as many houses as you can.
And expensive houses do not always mean more gold. Sometimes the hut from Stone Age gives you more.
But also think of how much time you can spend for this game to click for gold. Hut requires 5 min cycle of clicking,
so if you are just logging in 1~2 times a day, it won't be a good choice.

Plus like others say, you have to CLICK CLICK CLICK!

DeletedUser735

Lol !! I think that Rusty doesn't have any problem. His Brain got rusted that time , but now he had used a nice Oil to make his thoughts rust free :D