• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Best age for competitive GbG

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Just tried it. Virtual Future with Space Mars Light Unit at 3 Attrition. First battle they lost half their health. Second battle died. So far just using Virtual Future Rocket Troops fairs better in Virtual Future

Maybe there's some specific use case for it, but if there is it'll take time to properly test out. Only have one Cider Garden at the moment
Thanks for the update. I've tested them in my SA:M city at live, in GE. Against rocket troopers they're doomed. Against ninjas they're quite powerful, against robins they're doing okay. Against the other units it's a bit of an hit or miss. I suspect it's because much like OF's dragon breath units they're close combat oriented. Making them particularly vulnerable against artillery