• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Battleground ignore tagging confirmation checkbox

Reason
The current name for this makes little sense and if you do understand what "ignore tagging confirmation" means, the name of the setting sounds like it will do the opposite of what it does. This creates significant confusion with people turning it off and with guild leaders having to tell people what to look for to make sure it's on (people will go and since it's off, think it's on, until several chats later having to explain that the checkbox has to be on, to get the confirmations)
Details
There's an existing setting named "Battleground ignore tagging confirmation" that should be renamed to something that matches much more closely with what it does, for example "Confirm when hitting or building on sectors with stop signs".

The existing state of whether each person has this active or inactive should not be changed with the update, it is purely a visual update.
Balance
Don't change the back-end just the front-end text, so that people's existing settings don't change.
Abuse Prevention
No issues
Summary
On mobile I am expected to checkmark "Battleground Ignore Tagging Confirmation", which has no description of what it does, to get the confirmation window when hitting/building on a sector that has a stop sign

On PC I am expected to checkmark a box that says "Inactive" to make a checkboxed "Active" sign, to get the same confirmation, and it has a valid description.

Both of these can be improved by renaming the text "Battleground Ignore Tagging Confirmation".
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've read the DNSL and searched for "Battleground ignore tagging" with no search results.
everything is above but I have to fill this box out as well.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
On a PC it is worded correctly. You check it to ignore. On devices the wording is backwards. Even though the wording is exactly the same, it needs to be checked to see tagging. I was going to send it to support but, I saw this and thought I could add my observations.
I know that was the case at least a year or so ago, but I checked before my post to get the exact wording and it's now worded the same on pc and mobile..