• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Battle points not added to player total

Stingy

Squire
World: 1.08.17008 (15.08.2013 15:13), StingyBeta (36267), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,8,800,94
Browser and Version: Windows 8, Firefox/20.3
Overview of the bug: The system doesn't seem to add the obtained battle points from a fight to your total battle points (they remain at 36800 for me...)
Screenshots:?
How often this occurs: all the time
Urgency: urgent because serious bug...
Preventative Actions: what can you do if it is a bug, to prevent it? Not play battles? ...
Summary:
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:yes, all the refreshes and cleaning out temp - didn't change a thing.

DeletedUser

Not a bug; you can't gain points in the tournaments when the towers are closed, which they are right now. Wait until they open tomorrow morning.

Stingy

Squire
The Towers were NOT closed, they were still open for at least 42 minutes when I looked the last time, this afternoon! You can see that with the time displayed!

DeletedUser

They were all closed for me by the time I posted. Have you also checked to make sure you were using the correct age units?

DeletedUser

The Towers were NOT closed, they were still open for at least 42 minutes when I looked the last time, this afternoon! You can see that with the time displayed!

I can see nothing

where is the screenshot ?