• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Battle icons are too many

1) :att_def_attacker_gbg::def_attacker_gbg::att_attacker_gbg::att_defender_gbg::def_defender_gbg::att_def_defender_gbg::att_def_attacker_defender_gbg:

2) :att_def_attacker_defender_ge::att_def_defender_ge::def_defender_ge::att_defender_ge::def_attacker_ge::att_def_attacker_ge::att_attacker_ge:

3) :def_defender::att_defender::att_def_defender::def_attacker::att_attacker::att_def_attacker::att_def_attacker_defender:

Trying to understand if some building has mix of icons from these three options to handle GE, GBG, continent map, PvP arena, (may be in future QI if not getting removed)

For example,
A) :att_def_attacker_defender::att_def_attacker_defender_gbg::att_def_attacker_defender_ge: with each +30%
I am confused with how much the benefit from these while doing battles on specific areas.
:rolleyes:o_O
B) :att_attacker_gbg::att_defender_gbg::def_attacker::def_defender: with each +10%
!?!o_O

Like these, many combinations doesn't give me clear understanding while looking at the building details.

My understanding is that any battle icons which has area specific small icon attach to it will takes precedence over battle icons without battle icons without small icon attach icons. I am strong feeling that my understanding was completely wrong. But I cannot figure out what was the actual understanding to be made.

CrashBoom

Legend
My understanding is that any battle icons which has area specific small icon attach to it will takes precedence over battle icons without battle icons without small icon attach icons.
they are added together

for example
50% without icon and 20% with an icon would be 70% in the battles there

except QI
there only the QI boost count and not the one without icon

so the bathouse above gives
122% when attacking in GBG and GEx
other battles 82% (neighbors, map, arena, ..)
and in QI it gives 20% when attacking

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
50% without icon and 20% with an icon would be 70% in the battles there
That's correct.

I feel like 70% should be instructed to the player in building overview itself. I know it is not needed much to display at every building, but it won't do any harm by displaying the overall battle percentage in the building tooltip or overview.