• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Battle "bugs" against the AI

DeletedUser

Hey all.

Since i dont know where this should go, as i first of just wanna hear others out, i ask here.

Have any other problems with the battles against the AI/sector ?
Sometimes now i noticed that the first move from my part "bugs" up. I cant click anywhere on the map.
Only way to fix this is to click on the "do one auto move" or what its called.

Next i just had a few minutes ago, was i was moving one of my slingers. But he ended down in the low end of the map, running back and forth between 2 "zones" i could not do anything else, than quite the battle, which i then lost :-(

So my question is now have any other noticed these bugs or anything other with the "AI" combat

DeletedUser

Up to now, I've not understood a single thing this battle system does and how it works. All I do is make sure I have 8 troops available including one long range unit. Then I just click "Finish battle automatically", drink a coffee, and when it's done, it's done. Won or lost, I don't understand why. But mostly, I win, so what the heck :p

Maybe one day we'll get a decent step by step battle guide for clueless n00bz like me, until then, I'll just proceed as described.

DeletedUser

i had the same problem and reported the bug but never got a response

DeletedUser

oh good find Jules.
Well glad that its not only me. Just sad as this is a vital part of the game.

DeletedUser

I just battled 3 heavy armored cavalry. 2 crossbows, and 3 catapults vs. 1 catapult, some soldiers and mercenaries and got beat very soundly.

I still don't understand this battle system and probably never will.

DeletedUser

Use your Cat's to the max ... allow them to come to you and soften them up with cat's, armoured soldiers and merc's can soak cat damage, so you need to utilise your crossbows and do pull back to your base-line to take advantage of the map size and their movements.

Hope that helps..

DeletedUser735

Hmmm.... I mad bug i say , but they move back and forth only when u were playing !!