• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Bad readable cost buying FP [42233]

Tigertjheu

Squire
Got a new extra number to the cost of FP, and the 0 and B (in my case K) are unreadable.
lXBu0gK4TxSoHqaAnww74g.png

How to create this? Buy a sh!Tload of FP until there are 7 numbers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5882

I don't think this image is from Beta.

However, I can see that the problem has nothing to do with the server of origin but the general design of the buy fp button.

Mine is not 6 digit number yet but I noticed that the 5th digit falls over the separating line just like mine does. The digit counter area is narrow and the text is center-aligned taking most of the space. It is obvious that the numbers was not expected to extend over the text area. The text is fixed and the numbers are the ones constantly changing. Yet the arrangement looks as if it was not expected to grow and increase in new digits.

I believe reversing the button image (from left to right) would solve the problem. The text should be right-aligned and the empty area should allow for easily a 10 digit number.

screenshot_Wed_Jul_04_19.15.06.jpg

Tigertjheu

Squire
It would be awesome if this is getting fixed for all servers.
Thankx Tiraje for the suggestion ;) I hope the dev's are gonna do something about it :)