• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Avatar bar jumping

shooter

Merchant
While performing Aid my avatar bar is jumping all around. Similar to when you do first battle it jumps back the the top. After every aid but the last for the set of 5 it cycles then comes back.

Player: shoter
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome 41.0.2272.101
Viewport Size: 1600 x 799

I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser1279

I can verify/confirm this; it is nearly impossible to aid someone, because of this, and the rapid movement can really make a person ill.

DeletedUser

I also confirm.
Tonight while aiding it actually jumped over 5 people when I hit the next 5 button, while it was still shifting back and forth.
My solution for the moment is to click on the bottom menu bar after clicking next 5, but you need to make sure it stops in place then click and proceed to aid.

DeletedUser

That's putting it mildly Tanmay :rolleyes:
It would not be so bad if it just shifted right then back once but it seems to do this 5 times in rapid succession.
As I said my fix for the moment is to click on the bottom status bar of I.E.(twice) and then it does not jump.