• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected automatism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
38 / 5 000
make the game even less time-consuming
Details
in the same way as automatic help from friends
Balance
none
Abuse Prevention
none
Summary
none
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
none
in the same spirit of automatic help with friends, automatic fights with neighbors

attaque voisin automatique.PNG

attaque voisin 2.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
I don't want to be attacked!☹️

Most players use their Iron Age troops for defense anyway. So you are not even getting many points for the ranking list.

I'm strongly opposed. Give us something to get a working city defense instead!

-Alin-

Emperor
Fights are already ultra fast, why would You need them autoed even more?

I came from the era where You have to plan every move on manual, to preserve units and keep them as much as You can alive, or even win the fight instead of losing it, Alcatraz didn't existed and AI was dumb for hood fights (as it is on continent map, attacking units first rather than transforming rogues)...
Game changed a lot since, but fights are faster, a lot faster.

kawada

Marquis
Ummmm in this case, do you mean that your 8 units will fight against armies of all your neighbours? Just wondering how yo expect it to work

and auto-plunder
it's the noobs who loot

@kawada
Ummmm in this case, do you mean that your 8 units will fight against armies of all your neighbours? Just wondering how yo expect it to work

well when all the units are killed it stops so you reload your units and you go back to auto: Personally I fight all my neighbors without changing them.

Last edited:
Why not just have one do it all button? Simply sign into the game. pay maybe 20 diamonds to enable the Do it all button. Your guild gets aided, your FL gets aided. Your GE fights get done, Your goods.coins.supplies, GBs all get collected. GBG battles get done. Your hood gets attacked. and plundered and any snipe opportunities get done. Might take the game 20 minutes or so to go through them all. But whilst you are waiting you can come here to the forum and complain about how long it takes you to get everything done.

Why not just have one do it all button? Simply sign into the game. pay maybe 20 diamonds to enable the Do it all button. Your guild gets aided, your FL gets aided. Your GE fights get done, Your goods.coins.supplies, GBs all get collected. GBG battles get done. Your hood gets attacked. and plundered and any snipe opportunities get done. Might take the game 20 minutes or so to go through them all. But whilst you are waiting you can come here to the forum and complain about how long it takes you to get everything done.
So the WHO would like it for sure: (World Health Organization)

stay rita

Merchant
it's the noobs who loot

@kawada

well when all the units are killed it stops so you reload your units and you go back to auto: Personally I fight all my neighbors without changing them.
And thats how you killed your own proposal

Ironrooster

Baronet
Fighting is already automated. It's called Auto Battle - there's a button for it.

The real problem with fighting neighbors is that it is so lop sided that it's boring. Same problem with fighting on the Continent Map, PVP,

I think the game would be a lot more interesting and challenging if auto battle was removed.

CrashBoom

Legend
it's the noobs who loot
you are the noob
you still attack neighbors :D

and the pros snipe
so an auto-snipe feature would be great too

are you crazy ?

the correct way would be:
it always starts with the same healthy combo (means: the feature includes an auto replace injured units)

why should I use injured units when I have thousands of healthy

Emberguard

Emperor
I wouldn't mind it.

The problem is the implementation. Is it taking fully healed troops to battle each time? Is it using the same combination of troops each time? What happens to young cities that run out of troops to swap in? Is there any troops that are auto-omitted from the fight, or does it replace units you run out of with everything that's available in your standby units?

Can you diamond heal your lost troops?

Would be an awful shame if someone using Auto-Attack-All lost all their Hovers in Iron Age from running into a opponent with advanced age defending units and couldn't revive afterwards

Would also be a shame if the computer killed your defending army by using it to attack

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
20 diamonds a day is a steal for that. Especially since its not locked behind FoE+.

Do not forget about a Bribe them all button. that makes the enemy troops turn traitor and come over to your side. Believe you me. there are one or two people I would love to use that one on. It could also really add spice to the boring grind of GBG,Maybe even have it as a feature on a new GB. and the more you level it the greater the Bribe advantage becomes. :D

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I agree 20 Diamonds would be a steal. I just put that amount in as an example really. How about Cash? INNO is going over to Cash in Events. So maybe they could make a cash only do it all button.
They could make Forgecard, a digital creditcard that you can charge with real money. Using the credit bought by charging the card, can be used to purchase cash options more easily. Among such could be a cash only complete all daily tasks button.xd Just kidding, FoE wouldn’t go that far… right… right..?

Status
Not open for further replies.