• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Autobattle causing Internal Error

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
To reproduce : In fight 56 of GE in Contemporary Era on Mobile (live US) an autobattle that results in all the CE artillery in second wave despawning results in an internal error and need to relogin. In the event more specifics are needed, details from this week:
Army used was AAV+7 rogues in first wave, with AAV+4 rogues surviving til 2nd wave, and AAV+1 rogue surviving in my army when i logged back in.

After logging back in the battle is correctly credited as a win and the chest can be picked up. First time I saw it I figured it was a once-off error, but it's happened 3 times now.

DeletedUser

This only happens on fight 56 in GE, nowhere else?

Has anyone else experienced this?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's the only place I noticed it - only fight 56, only CE, and i suspect it's due to it being all CE artillery and winning the fight by surviving their shots and them despawning rather than winning by killing anything.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Just an update on this since I paid closer attention this week:
CE world 1: GE 56 I pulled aside my AAV and passed and waited patiently for all the missile artilleries to despawn for the win, no error
CE world 2: GE 56 I pulled aside my AAV and hit autobattle rather than pass - Internal Error, relog, passed encounter

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Perhaps next time try with 1 AAV,1Heli and 6 rogue;)

No need - the AAV + rogues alone wins fine without having to hide a helicopter through the first wave and pray that rogues transform into AAVs and retaliate. Just a bug that causes internal error and relogin on 2nd wave if i hit auto instead of pass :)

Sinitar

Regent
Well,if you luck,you lose max 1/2 rogue(s) + 1AAV:)
I tryed last week with 1 AAV and 7 rogues but i've got lose 4 rogue

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Archiving for now, as there has been no further report of this. If it happens again, please don't hesitate to let us know!