• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Auto clicker?

Tigertjheu

Squire
Is it allowed to use a auto clicker for deleting fast ur own units to make the army management faster?
If u have 5000 units of 3 low ages, it can make ur management a lot slower, if u can delete this amount of units, (15x20 avatars less) it makes the management a lot faster. U save 300 avatars!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Is it allowed to use a auto clicker for deleting fast ur own units to make the army management faster?
If u have 5000 units of 3 low ages, it can make ur management a lot slower, if u can delete this amount of units, (15x20 avatars less) it makes the management a lot faster. U save 300 avatars!
See below:
6) Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.
Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

Source: Game Rules

DeletedUser4381

Back when the game couldn't have more than a certain number of units, Support were able to delete a bunch of my Rogues. It took a bit of persistence on my part, and they initially suggested deleting random units rather than Rogues, but they were eventually able to delete just Rogues so I expect that they are now able to handle such requests.